Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

19 minutes ago, MrJL said:

the guy who's being drafted number 1 is the same height as Sam

yeah.....i think he may have a window, but busts abound with college qbs. We will see. I like maye. ill die on his chapel hill

• Thumb up 1

29 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

You just got humiliated and trying to back track. I don’t care if you trust Keim. You claimed no one credible put out what multiple sources did.

Regardless, if you don’t like my posting style don’t respond to me or put me on ignore. Simple. You have crossed a few lines by making it personal. I will refrain from doing the same even though you are the easiest target to go after. ✌️ 

No, he didn’t.  He’s right.  You’re loud wrong. Again.  

You can live in that world, but as I said, there’s no way Johnson had an offer.  If for no other reason than it would have been against league rules.  The lions crappy graphic podcast with a plant from an agent isn’t going to change that.

But everybody here knows your schtick.  You won’t give up and you’ll double down on being wrong until it’s impossible to deny anymore.  Just about everybody except one or two folks get it.  

So, go on.  If you think you’re right, keep living in that world. But you’re as dead wrong on this as with Bezos.  

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 2

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

No, he didn’t.  He’s right.  You’re loud wrong. Again.  

You can live in that world, but as I said, there’s no way Johnson had an offer.  If for no other reason than it would have been against league rules.  The lions crappy graphic podcast with a plant from an agent isn’t going to change that.

But everybody here knows your schtick.  You won’t give up and you’ll double down on being wrong until it’s impossible to deny anymore.  Just about everybody except one or two folks get it.  

So, go on.  If you think you’re right, keep living in that world. But you’re as dead wrong on this as with Bezos.  

You got humiliated too. You claimed no credible sources claimed Johnson got an offer. There are multiple. You are wrong. Period. You lost. Let it go.

I am trying to move on and you two are the ones doubling down not me. Take your loss and lick your wounds. You are used to having been wrong so much here. What’s another L on your nearly infinite pile of Ls?

I was wrong once about a business acquisition of the team. Nearly nothing else. My 20 year history stands. Yours is a joke.  I’m done with this. Thanks. ✌️ 

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I listened to that segment.  Logan mentioning if i heard him right turning down a previous offer from some team.  But he loves Quinn enough where he feels he'd love working with him.

Yeah, it was really unprompted by Logan.  The fact that he's turned stuff down is big.  He also mentioned settled in this area.  Couple that with his admiration of Quinn seems like a fit.

Edited by HigSkin

1 hour ago, sinews said:

Logan Paulsen implied earlier that Quinn had a lot of input in pushing for Kyle and said he's good at spotting coaching talent, take that for what you will. 

I hope you're right

9 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Yeah, it was really unprompted by Logan.  The fact that he's turned stuff down is big.  He also mentioned settled in this area.  Couple that with his admiration of Quinn seems like a fit.

I heard that segment. He said a couple of guys in Miami wanted him to go down there. I think it was last offseason. He said he preferred the DMV. 

My guess is he'd coach for Quinn if he was open to it. I think he would make a great TE coach.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

You got humiliated too. You claimed no credible sources claimed Johnson got an offer. There are multiple. You are wrong. Period. You lost. Let it go.

I am trying to move on and you two are the ones doubling down not me. Take your loss and lick your wounds. You are used to having been wrong so much here. What’s another L on your nearly infinite pile of Ls?

I was wrong once about a business acquisition of the team. Nearly nothing else. My 20 year history stands. Yours is a joke.  I’m done with this. Thanks. ✌️ 

Which one of y'all is B.Mitch and which one of y'all is Jay Gruden? 🤣

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

Chip has a good scheme. He’s going to surprise people if he’s the hire. I have UCLA season tickets and I have watched every game Chip has ever coached at UCLA. If he’s the hire, draft Brian Robinson high in your fantasy drafts and whoever the TE is. Terry is going to get a lot of deep targets. 

The knock on Chip is his personality. Dude seems awkward. He wasn’t a good recruiter as a result. He finally got the top high school QB in the country in Dante Moore but was forced to play him as a freshman and Moore bolted in the transfer portal. So Chip’s time at UCLA is coming to a close and he probably doesn’t want to deal with  keeping players happy and out the portal.

I am very cynical about most things with this team but if the QB is good, Chip will get production out of him and we will surprise. 

Great take and thanks for the insight. My understanding is in terms of the hurry up offense it’s not nitro fast anymore. Plays usually get snapped between 10-20 seconds on the play clock. I believe he likes to have his personnel in and not let the other teams substitute. Which in the NFL teams are substituting on all 3 downs now. There are plenty of times he slows it down as well especially on third down.

13 minutes ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

Great take and thanks for the insight. My understanding is in terms of the hurry up offense it’s not nitro fast anymore. Plays usually get snapped between 10-20 seconds on the play clock. I believe he likes to have his personnel in and not let the other teams substitute. Which in the NFL teams are substituting on all 3 downs now. There are plenty of times he slows it down as well especially on third down.

Chip Kelly with Justin Fields???  I dont want to reach for one of the 49ers guys.  That tree is getting so diluted.  Remember the dilution isnt just coming from the main guys from Kyle Shanahan tree getting those HC and OC job but they are also raiding the tree to fill their staff.  How many of the quality staff is left over????

Kelly or Bevell is where i am at.  However a big No to Wilson.

Lol i know there are a lot of Fields haters on the forum.   I am one of few that is not convinced that Maye or Daniels are not generational talent at QB and we are better trying to get a large haul of picks by trading out.  If staying put i would rather get MHJ.   

anyways once we find out who the OC is and what they want to do with our offense, we will get better idea on what we want to do with the pick.

Edited by sjinhan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

But, but....it's going to be Bezos for sure. You're track record isn't worth a **** at this point, so bashing others really doesn't amount to a whole lot.

Just saying...for a friend...twice removed.

HTTR!

7 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

But, but....it's going to be Bezos for sure. You're track record isn't worth a **** at this point, so bashing others really doesn't amount to a whole lot.

Just saying...for a friend...twice removed.

HTTR!

My track record with respect to players and coaches is nearly perfect. I took an L on betting that one of the wealthiest guys in the world would end up with a business that was for sale. That didn’t happen.

Maybe subconsciously I wanted to be wrong just once to understand what the rest of you here go through daily, but it wasn’t for me so I decided to stop being wrong.  It wasn’t for me.. 

I am over this conversation. If anyone else wants to discuss further please send me a dm. Let’s get back to talking about Chip and Quinn.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Damn. Today’s the 2 year anniversary of our crappy name announcement.

You know, I'm not sure what to write.

Part of me wants to forget Snyder's decisions and the time lapse of them. Part of me wants to make fun of Snyder's last ditch attempt to save his ownership. Part of me wants to celebrate that he saw the handwriting on the wall even if he didn't know what it meant yet.

I'm not ready to say what I want, cause I don't know it yet. I just know I'm glad he's gone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NYSkins21 said:

Can we make an argument thread? Asking for a friend.

Why Can't We All Just Get Along? meme

No, we can't all get along when you're suggesting we give up two future 1st round picks for Parsons...........

Edited by HeHateMe75
  • Thumb up 1

35 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

My track record with respect to players and coaches is nearly perfect. I took an L on betting that one of the wealthiest guys in the world would end up with a business that was for sale. That didn’t happen.

Maybe subconsciously I wanted to be wrong just once to understand what the rest of you here go through daily, but it wasn’t for me so I decided to stop being wrong.  It wasn’t for me.. 

I am over this conversation. If anyone else wants to discuss further please send me a dm. Let’s get back to talking about Chip and Quinn.

So, you wanted to be wrong about Bezos buying the team........subconsciously.........to understand why others make wrong posts?  What in the hell are you talking about?

• Haha 3

Keim on Brams thing didn’t think Chip Kelly would end up being the OC. He said it’s possible but doubts it and mentioned Brian Fleury from the 49ers as a possible option. He’s their TE coach. 

Edited by Fresh8686
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, HeHateMe75 said:

So, you wanted to be wrong about Bezos buying the team........subconsciously.........to understand why others make wrong posts?  What in the hell are you talking about?

He's not talking about anything. He's a troll. Don't feed him.

• Thumb up 3

2 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Keim on Brams thing didn’t think Chip Kelly would end up being the OC. He said it’s possible but doubts it and mentioned Brian Fleury from the 49ers as a possible option. He’s their TE coach. 

I don't know much about Brian Fleury other than being a TE coach.  I'll have to check his profile out.  Hopefully, it's Brian Griese.