Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

I’m surprised any of you are mad and shocked we’re getting smoked by the giants again. I expected this. Just funny watching it happen. That’s a real coaching staff over there and the giants have no respect for Washington. We’re the little brother in the nfc East…

Yeah I’m not mad about it, I told my Giants fan buddy to expect this. I was actually mad that we racked up a meaningless W that we didn’t deserve last week.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Nah. We need to see what the kid is made of. New front office and coaching staff is coming in the off season. 

But what can he show you if he is under duress and very play. He will be broken and worth nothing for us. We can’t just throw him to the wolves and hope that he develops. 

Just now, stoshuaj said:

Welcome aboard the EB sucks bus fellas.  KB and I have been saving seats for you since August but it’s all good.  

Don’t mind that body bag that we keep rolling over, that’s just putting EB’s ol’ scheme-a-roo out of its misery. 

I’m a pro wrestling guy and this is what I think about EB…he is Vince Russo or Paul Heyman, both geniuses but always had others to get stop their bad ideas. When they both were in charge and had no one to tell them no they both failed miserably. 

In KC, EB had Andy Reid to keep him in check here he has Rivera which is essentially an empty vessel and you see what EB does when left to his own devices. 

This game gives me comfort. And clarity.

I no longer hold any illusions that this team might be any good at all. It will make watching week to week a lot less stressful.

I’m back - yet again - to being a fan with low expectations. 

• Like 3