Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Got Mauled By The Bears!!!

zCommander

4 minutes ago, Rhazaghul said:

Ron Rivera sounds just like he has given up.  The reporters are handing it to him about the performances over the last few weeks.  He just looks spent.  Time to move on Ron.

He’s been a shell for years. He was never the same after the cancer and the Snyder scandals (though he made a deal with the devil for the amount of power he has, on that one). 

• Like 3

Just now, Conn said:

You’re seeing Young being lazy on those reps, just letting the OT’s body into his. The OT is doing his job though, just letting Young run himself out of the play 

I saw a play where him and Jordan M of Philly both just hugged in agreement last week. Saw it a few times first half this week but not as egregious 

It’s nice that so many people are fired up about the Magic tweet… but he didn’t really say anything. It’s not that transparent. Did anyone think he’d be excited by that loss? It was kind of a common sense fan service tweet.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, London Kev said:

As a final humiliation I predict that Ridder gets injured next week and Heinicke comes off the bench to score the game winning TD.

I mean, he knows  this D in and out, and they've been nonexistent all season. 

I have no doubt he'd sail those paper planes right over their heads for 6

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Wow 

This I hadn’t considered.  

If Magic gets ticked, maybe he pushes Harris to do something more rash.  

But wow.  

Thats … wow.

I think Harris is going to give Ron the season.

I wonder if Magic advises him otherwise. 

Dude is not used to losing and k it’s a winner, and presumably a loser, when he sees one.  

7 minutes ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

Sometimes it does feel like the NFL is scripted. All I have to do is watch Chase Young some plays. Him and the LT will hug each other in agreement. Saw it two games in a row. 

Not scripted, just good coaching/play. Teams know how to adjust to our players and schemes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

It’s nice that so many people are fired up about the Magic tweet… but he didn’t really say anything. It’s not that transparent. Did anyone think he’d be excited by that loss? It was kind of a common sense fan service tweet.

Most guys are going to say nothing publicly.

To go out of his way to rightly call out that they had no fire, that’s unique and I’m here for it.

He basically told everyone it’s unacceptable and they won’t stand for it.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Ron shows no emotion in the post game presser.  “Slow start…. Need to look at the tape…. Short week of prep….”     Same old tires bull **** from a washed up coach that has no business being a head coach.  

The teams effort tonight is just plain not good enough and that starts at the top. 

• Like 5

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Most guys are going to say nothing publicly.

To go out of his way to rightly call out that they had no fire, that’s unique and I’m here for it.

He basically told everyone it’s unacceptable and they won’t stand for it.

It is unacceptable. And yea, they usually don’t say anything. But do people ever really think ownership is cool with getting embarrassed on national tv? Curious if he says a word if we’re just a 1 o clock Sunday game.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

I doubt Rivera fires Del Rio but I could see him taking on a more "hands on" approach i.e. maybe taking over playcalling duties or something along those lines. The usual desperate coach wanting to shake up his unit play.

problem with that is Ron is not known for his XO's

Just now, KDawg said:

It is unacceptable. And yea, they usually don’t say anything. But do people ever really think ownership is cool with getting embarrassed on national tv? Curious if he says a word if we’re just a 1 o clock Sunday game.

Obviously owners hate losing, they just don’t come out and say it.  It’s the first time I can recall ownership questioning the effort and fire of their team publicly.  He put Ron on notice for the world to see and it’s much deserved.

• Like 2

There’s no loss with letting go of any of these coaches, none. Trade sweat, trade young , we’re doing nothing this year and they aren’t pieces you build a team around. Sign L Collins to a one year deal and try to keep Howell upright. EB is awesome and then awful, no loss if he stays or goes . 
this might be the most embarrassing loss I can remember in years 

yoy don’t get fans back in seats with this