Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: The Commanders vs. The Bills

zCommander

3 minutes ago, sebestian said:

How can you continue to watch this o line and not think that they need some kind of upgrade.  Very disappointed.  Difficult to understand. Understanding that SH has to have more pocket awareness, but If you are going to start a rookie, you need to address the O LINE.

I think that’s been discussed at length, but we have what we have.  It’s a need for next season.  

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

I really with JDR would unleash his defense early in games. Instead we play it straight up and are losing 10-0 anyways.

he's so predictable and unimaginative. idk how you can be a DC in this pass-happy/pass-heavy league and not like to send pressure. for years his defenses have gotten off to slow starts, and thats squarely on him. i want him gone after this season as well

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Too earlier to panic like that, especially with results from passing too much already, imo

saying he’s gonna have to throw it isn’t a panic it’s factual. He IS going to have to throw it. Taking the pressure off his shoulders isn’t going to help anyone was my point. 

And look, he threw it. Now it’s gonna be way easier to run in the rain cause they won’t crowd the box thinking “He’s a rookie, he’s looking bad in the rain, they are gonna try and take the pressure off his shoulders” 

Just now, Llevron said:

saying he’s gonna have to throw it isn’t a panic it’s factual. He IS going to have to throw it. Taking the pressure off his shoulders isn’t going to help anyone was my point. 

And look, he threw it. Now it’s gonna be way easier to run in the rain cause they won’t crowd the box thinking “He’s a rookie, he’s looking bad in the rain, they are gonna try and take the pressure off his shoulders” 

He's throwing TOO MUCH for a rain game...Bills are good and getting sacks, let's not help them too much in a game that's still close