Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: The Commanders vs. The Bills

zCommander

1 minute ago, YourWish is MyCommanders said:

Yeah, I just want him to throw it away

He doesn’t even have time to do that unless he hits the top of his drop and just throws it away. Can you imagine if he did that? He’d be getting absolutely flayed :ols:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

EB is a loser for dialing up pass plays and getting your oline and young qb killed. the game is out of hand, just run the **** out. this is some weird "tough it up, play through it" bull****.

Ron had to tell him to get points

Just now, KDawg said:

You know… our OL May stink but they are men and they have some kind of personal pride. The same with Howell. 

Doing what this coaching staff did at the end is freakin criminal. 

Just stupid. 

There's literally no excuse for this. There was absolutely zero to gain and even more to lose.

I hope EB gets an introduction to the real DC media here. That was the worst coaching I've seen in a decade.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

Calling timeout for one last misguided 3rd and long attempt is so dumb 

the FG to avoid the technical shutout is embarrassing stuff. Loser behavior. I literally rooted for Slye to miss it because I was embarrassed for them. Go home. Take it like a man. 

They’re building nothing. This regime is about to enter its death spiral 

• Like 3

Leaving your beat to hell blown out offense to suffer those final two Howell  sacks (both the QB taking them and the poor OL having to face giving two more up after the game realistically ended) is both irresponsible and unprofessional. They should be embarrassed. Exactly why old school guys like Rivera (and likely EB but who knows whose idea that was—I’m guessing both) are the past of this league, not the future. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2