Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My best moment as a Washington fan in 32 years?

Partag

This season is unraveling so far as the best time for me as a Redskins fans since 1991. I'm from Montréal, been to D.C. , but this video is something i would'nt have dreamed of in 1992.

A fellow montrealer, even using some french, part of a great victory, and what about the fun these guys seem to be having!
Something smell very different about this year.
Never felt that before as a Washington fan :D

Something tell me, it's only the beginning!

What are your best moment as fans?

M.

Edited by Partag
  • Like 5

Mine was the broncos superbowl. 

My parents dropped me off at their friend's house and went bowling.

Their friends had two kids who were both rooting for the broncos.

1st quarter I was getting beaten like a rented mule by both of them.

By halftime one was in bed and the other had learned the words to Hail to the redskins and was singing it with me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Im closer to 60 than 50 best moments  Three SB wins, Joe Gibbs return, and Dan leaving 

Second tier moments RGIII rookie season , Beating Dallas 2005 on MNF, and Sean Taylor final second play to set up the game winning field goal against dallas 11/5/2006

• Like 2

19 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

lets hold up a minute.  These first two games have been great but we still got 15 games!

îm not saying we are on to the Superbowl, just that i had my best and proudest time as a Dc fan, watching last game and watching this video 😜

On 9/23/2023 at 6:39 PM, Skinsinparadise said:

The 1991 team and SB win. A close 2nd was when we learned Dan is selling the team 

Crazy to think how close we were to being undefeated that year!!! What a magical time to be a fan. I'm holding on to the hope that our new owners can bring in the right people to get us back to those glory days.

• Like 1

Don't remember much about the seasons, but I do remember the 87 and 91 Super Bowls. First memories of the team.

In the more modern era, the Monday night miracle is far and away one of my favorite moments. Pretty sure I woke up the whole neighborhood.

2012 was/is of course one of my favorite seasons.

One my favorite live experiences was the win over Jags in OT in 2006. The stadium was absolutely insane!!

I’ve had many great moments being a fan of this team since the 80s.  I raised my two sons to be fans of this team (my daughter “isn’t into football”). My oldest and his wife recently had a baby.  My first grandchild.  He is bringing her up right though I’m not sure she is happy about it lol.  

IMG_2049.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

• 3 months later...

PRESEASON

The first time Sean Taylor touches an NFL field he intercepts 2 passes and runs one back for a TD!!!

Sean Taylor was a stud!!

REGULAR SEASON

#1  The Santa Moss "Cowboy Killer" game...I talked soooo much trash to my co-workers the rest of the year.

#2  Pissed that we traded Champ Bailey but it was awesome having Portis go 64 yards on his first carry...that was special.

OFF-SEASON

#1  Vinny Cerrato bring us an extra Christmas each year during free agency.  I do miss winning off the field each year, especially when we have been horrible on the field.

#2  Bringing back Joe Gibbs...it's still hard to believe Dan pulled that one off.

Also getting a Redskins Starter Jacket for Christmas....if I didn't get another thing for another Christmas I would have been satisfied.