Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

Reaper Skins

On 7/17/2023 at 9:26 PM, KillBill26 said:

So this being one of the biggest days of the franchise, it has to be its own holiday, what are we calling it?  I know ppl have said independence day part 2.  Liberation day?  Veinte uno de Julio?  We need a poll with better ideas than I can come up with.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

That was a classic moment that video of Dan and Bruce passing by each other, now enemies after bring BFF. 

That reign were arrogant, smug, incompetent, sleazy and didn't win.  And Bruce introduced the cheapiness, dumb misstatements that might have beat even Cerrato, and boredom to the equation which I among others thought were the finishing touches to chase fans away.

I like to go back to Keim's comment that Bruce called him into his office years back because he was pissed about his comments in an article saying the fan base is starting to wane.  Bruce told him its nonsense.   Sheehan said when he would talk to that regime, their was a spell where he worked in the same building, they were delusional, arrogant and incompetent.

I put it all on Dan.  But I do think Bruce was the perfect marriage with him to bring down the evil empire. And the kicker was removing Bruce because Dan had no one to hide behind after that.  I think its hilarious that his main gambit to deal with the slate of issues he had in recent years is to shift the blame and focus on Bruce.  And some say the kicker was Dan was likely the leaker of the emails, wanted to make Bruce look bad, and in turn it helped bring the Congressional investigation, etc.

Edited by Skinsinparadise

The cancer that killed the Redskins will be removed today.  I'm not necessarily happy because what I once loved was killed years ago and is never coming back.  But once Rivera and every single hint of that cancer is removed, I'll be optimistic under Josh Harris.

• Like 1

I'm having car trouble, but nothing can ruin this day for me lol.

Hopefully this is how the rest of my life works.  Something bad happens, but then I say to myself "at least Snyder isn't the owner anymore" and I automatically feel better.

• Like 9

Just now, redskinss said:

Can you imagine buying this car for a hundred grand.

shopping.jpeg.381c220d2f3ada9bbfc353bdca340a7c.jpeg

And then selling it 24 years later looking like this for a million. 

NINTCHDBPICT000498044482.thumb.jpg.8605cf0639e4b9b07184242707a338ce.jpg

Because that's what Snyder is about to pull off today.

****in incredible.

Hey, those rims are still in great condition.  Worth every penny of the sale price.

• Haha 6