Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys ~ **** THE COWBOYS!!!

zCommander

Dallas Cowboys and Washington Commanders @ FedEx Field 4:25 EST on FOX. 

The two teams have met each other 125 times (including 2 postseason games), with the Dallas Cowboys winning 76 games and the Washington Commanders winning 47 games. They have also tied 2 times.

640404318_DallasSucks!.gif.d8c03edde0185d9e0efbb598c0c63b0d.gif640404318_DallasSucks!.gif.d8c03edde0185d9e0efbb598c0c63b0d.gif640404318_DallasSucks!.gif.d8c03edde0185d9e0efbb598c0c63b0d.gif640404318_DallasSucks!.gif.d8c03edde0185d9e0efbb598c0c63b0d.gif640404318_DallasSucks!.gif.d8c03edde0185d9e0efbb598c0c63b0d.gif640404318_DallasSucks!.gif.d8c03edde0185d9e0efbb598c0c63b0d.gif640404318_DallasSucks!.gif.d8c03edde0185d9e0efbb598c0c63b0d.gif

I haven't done it all season but I am going to pick us not winning this one. Better draft position and all. :)

Commanders: 17

Boys: 30

You guys are on drugs.

Commanders:  33

Cowboys: 24

OF COURSE WE WIN THIS GAME.  Do you know WHY?!??!?! Because we're going to do everything we possibly can to **** our draft positioning from 12th or whatever we are right now to 18th or 19th.  And we'll have a meaningless win to show for it.

• Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

I hate the Cowboys, nothing brings more pleasure than watching them lose regardless of who they're playing. This week is different though, this one time only, I hope we lose by 50. What better way to send Dan off than that. One last middle finger to the asshat that ruined my beloved team. 

Cowboys 55

Dan's team 3

F U Snyder!!!!

57 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

You guys are on drugs.

Commanders:  33

Cowboys: 24

OF COURSE WE WIN THIS GAME.  Do you know WHY?!??!?! Because we're going to do everything we possibly can to **** our draft positioning from 12th or whatever we are right now to 18th or 19th.  And we'll have a meaningless win to show for it.

Dallas has a shot at the division if they win and Philly loses.  Maybe in play for home field if they win division.

They will crush us.

Dallas 52

US 14

Dak and Cooper will play.

Taylor and Sam will each throw a td but also throw 2 to 4 ints.

1 hour ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Dallas has a shot at the division if they win and Philly loses.  Maybe in play for home field if they win division.

They will crush us.

Dallas 52

US 14

Dak and Cooper will play.

Taylor and Sam will each throw a td but also throw 2 to 4 ints.

Have you not been paying attention to this team for the last 15 years?  Have you not seen them win games that they don't need to win in order to botch their draft positioning?  

This game is a reverse lock.  

This is supposed to be the white out game but the promo for the game features Curtis Samuel in the black jersey. Are they even promoting the white out element to pretend the pukes fans in the white jerseys are really our fans? Sonny deserves better than this crap show that will surround his moment.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I think the team will respond to Howell if he can help the team score in the first two quarters.

I do not see a blow out game now.   I see us losing by 10 points.  I just want Howell to avoid injury

and the offensive line to hold if they have to just to make sure Howell isn't ruined for next season.

• Like 1

1st post here (I think but I come here and read y'all's lamentations) , Cows fan, realist.

I know y'all are in a bad place and I understand bad ownership.  It is the root of poor team performance.   Suffered through Jerrah since he fired Jimmy and a longtime fan of the Cows (since before George Allen).

Dallas' character all year has been #1 - playing to the level of the competition and #2 - lots of trouble with new QB's with little or no film on them.  Knowing this I see the Cows having a struggle to cover and a possible loss to y'all.   Just how I see it.   Cows have a bunch of defensive injuries and it is obvious in that the defense has looked sucky since the Minnesota game.  Lotta rooks and 2-year non-starters now starting on D.  Heinike has performed pretty well in the past against Dallas and if the new guy starts then who knows.  I was hoping for Wince.

I'll pick Dallas 26

Wash 20

I'm only 50% on the win though.   

Philthy takes the division.  Their defense beat up on the NYG last time they met.   If that game is a blow out Dallas will pull key starters.

• Like 1