Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys ~ **** THE COWBOYS!!!

zCommander

Have you ever had someone invite you to something, but you never said yes or you said "no" and they just ignored it? They then keep bringing it up like you're going, even though you're not going? That is this game for me, was "supposed" to go, am definitely not going and as time gets closer to game time this game looks like I dodged a nuke.

We lose..Howell broken and working at Texas Roadhouse with tenderloins around his neck. Heinicke gets a job at Busch Light Factory....and Wentz gets the rubber room as Armani goes 28/33 350 3 TDs and 4 pick sixes.  

Boys 42

Nobody's 21

For ****s sake.

Surprised to see the line not move too much.  Still Dallas -7.  We are starting a rookie QB for his first NFL action, and have a lot of key guys out.  Dallas will still be motivated to try and win the division.  And it's not like we have any type of home field advantage, it will probably feel like a road game.  I teased Dallas down to -1, and feel as confident as can be.

Which means Washington will win. 

I'm usually a big fat homer when I make my score predictions and end up being way too optimistic, but for this game I need to face reality.

Given all the circumstances it'll probably be over as a contest by halftime. I just hope that there are no injuries, Howell gives a good account of himself, there are some audible "sell the team" chants, and we aren't completely humiliated. Is that too much to ask?

Redteam Commanders 24

cowboys 37

On 1/4/2023 at 10:37 AM, Spaceman Spiff said:

You guys are on drugs.

Commanders:  33

Cowboys: 24

OF COURSE WE WIN THIS GAME.  Do you know WHY?!??!?! Because we're going to do everything we possibly can to **** our draft positioning from 12th or whatever we are right now to 18th or 19th.  And we'll have a meaningless win to show for it.

On 1/4/2023 at 1:34 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Have you not been paying attention to this team for the last 15 years?  Have you not seen them win games that they don't need to win in order to botch their draft positioning?  

This game is a reverse lock.  

I wasn't particularly close on the score, but I still feel vindicated.

CreepyQualifiedBobcat-max-1mb.gif

• Like 2