Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys ~ **** THE COWBOYS!!!

zCommander

5 hours ago, 70th Week said:

38-9 Pukes

Scott won't let Howell throw more than 12-15 times. We'll be on our 3rd string running back by the fourth. 3 field goals.

Dallas  won't let him throw period behind this shiity Oline. He will wake up Monday and never want to play football again.

• Haha 2

We finna get dragged! 

Even as bad as Taylor has played lately I felt we might have a slight chance if he played just cause the team really responds to him even when he plays bad. 

But with Howell no way…even though I think it’s the right call, see what he can do against a decent team, I’ve seen him play on college and don’t really think he is franchise Qb caliber, and wasn’t high on the draft pick. 

Commies: 9

Cowgirls: 32

Cowboys 27

Long day for the Tubbies even longer and more pain full for Howell's back. 

Dan's Cosmo's 10. 

Dan calls Ron and demands a new cast off QB at any cost. Ron replies 1 step ahead of you. Raiders on the red phone and we still have our 1st and 2nd to use. We can let Sweat and Payne hit the pavement too I can make 40,0000 work. Dan, Ron keep up the good work (were close), get the QB and we are set!  

Ron's Presser, we could have run it better, it's hard to find a QB too. I like the way the skilled players rallied around Howell, after they picked him up off the ground  Really nice words and I am proud of them. That's all Happy New Year.

Head: Cowboys 31, Commanders 13

Let's not overcomplicate this. The Commanders would likely struggle to win this game even if they were fully healthy, but they're not. Even if Howell plays well, the defensive unit that will be on the field simply will not resemble what we have seen from them most of the year.

Gut: Cowboys 42, Commanders 10

Good ole fashion butt-whoopin. Embarrassment from the play on the field, the optics in the stands and that ridiculous Tuddy thing being trotted out. Just a fitting end to a lost season and hopefully the last game of the Snyder Error...er, Era.

Liver: Cowboys 35, Commanders 31

Howell balls out and hangs tough in what becomes a high-scoring affair. Ultimately, the Cowboys simply have too much to overcome.

I'll go with my Gut.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Wyndorf25 said:

Head: Cowboys 31, Commanders 13

Let's not overcomplicate this. The Commanders would likely struggle to win this game even if they were fully healthy, but they're not. Even if Howell plays well, the defensive unit that will be on the field simply will not resemble what we have seen from them most of the year.

Gut: Cowboys 42, Commanders 10

Good ole fashion butt-whoopin. Embarrassment from the play on the field, the optics in the stands and that ridiculous Tuddy thing being trotted out. Just a fitting end to a lost season and hopefully the last game of the Snyder Error...er, Era.

Liver: Cowboys 35, Commanders 31

Howell balls out and hangs tough in what becomes a high-scoring affair. Ultimately, the Cowboys simply have too much to overcome.

I'll go with my Gut.

I don't know man. I like your liver better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope I live long enough to see Dan T.'s score prediction be right once.

Looking at the IR and inactives, players will play with pride but that only lasts for so long when you're getting your butt kicked.

Close game through 1Q, then Dallas up by 14 at half, goes up by 3 TD's in 3Q, then starts pulling starters.  Commies battle back a bit to make less of a blowout.  We have seen this movie before.

Dallas - 34

Tuddy's Pork Rinds - 20

7   10   14   3   -  34

3    0     3   14  -  20

Edited by RFK Lives

20 hours ago, skinzplay said:

I really feel bad that to this kid gets his first start at QB without some key personnel, and with Barney Fife calling plays. There's one helluva curve for him, in my book.

Why so many out?  Necessary or avoiding injury?  I hope Howell doesn’t get killed.