Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders vs. The Browns ~ Need To Put The Dawg Pound Back In The Dog House!

zCommander

Who will be the starting QB? 

Will the Commie's secondary let TEs and WRs run amok through them while they are covering nobody in particular?

Will the o-line be able to block a group of nuns?

Will " th Hogs " have to teach the o-line 'Blocking For Dummies '?

Who knows, most likely, maybe, too busy laughing.

The Browns end up leaving a brown stain in DelTaco's defense as Watson goes crazy passing for 400+ yds.

Commies   23

Brownies   31                                                                                

17 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

2022 has been a rough year for Watson, but I think he gets his happy ending this week.

I would not be surprised if he puts it all together this week. We’ve all seen this too many times. 

They’re only giving us a 54% to win this game. What does that tell you? 

Edited by No Nonsense

1 hour ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

This isn't the 49ers and it's not the Jones-led Giants (who oddly have Washington's number). I think this is a relatively easy W for the home team. Cleveland's strength plays to Washington's strength so that cancels out, and I would trust the Skins WRs more than Watson and Cooper. 

Cleveland 16

Washington 27

Not to pick a fight, but how many times this team has played supposedly easy teams just to have the game come down to the final minutes?

We just don’t get enough easy scores to pull away. Far too often, the other teams makes a couple of adjustments and we’re stuck in neutral for a long stretch. 

Edited by No Nonsense
  • Like 1