Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

4 minutes ago, Skintime said:

It's like they thought the 1st game was a good plan and stuck with it

You're pretty much seeing the ceiling of a RR team.   Start the season stone cold, get things together midway through the season, play hard, edge out a lot of bad teams to maybe make the playoffs, but for sure ruin any chance of thinking about drafting a real blue chip prospect at the game's most important position. Oh, and ignore the Oline except for old Panthers guys.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WillieMack said:

Insulting? Why? How? I could have said have a nice night sir and it still might insult you since I have no idea who you are. 

Shut up about it, you were being an obvious and truly silly ass and you need to just get a grip and post on the plays. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, veteranskinsfan said:

At least we are tackling good in secondary 

Kam Curl is the best tackler we’ve had out there in literal decades. Yes, better than ST. He’s not the same kind of impactful player but fundamentally he may be the best in the league.

• Like 2

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

It’s all if our games.  We have no passing offense.  Defense has to be perfect.  

if it’s not, we’re screwed.  

I'm with you. This is not ideal. 

But the way you type it.. I have no idea how we won 7 games (6 with TH) where the majority of the wins occurred in the second half because of adjusted offensive play.   

We can score - but only when behind/in the second half/when Turner stops trying to be superlative.  

• Like 1