Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The tape isn’t going to be kind to TH.

On tv at least, it looks like he’s fried and holding it too long, very similar to Wentz after getting pressured early in the season.

You're assuming there are people open on those plays.    It's far more likely that the Giants, like every other team know what we're running and are prepared.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

It's like the Cowboy game last year.

I totally called this. Heini is worn out again. Guys ****ing done.

He’s good for a stretch like any back up should be, but it is time to put in the starter.

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Heinicke is not leaving the pocket, avoiding pressure, or getting rid of the ball quickly so idk what all the people saying Wentz is gonna take sacks and get killed behind the OL are talking about. It’s what Heinicke is already doing, in addition to being unable to throw the ball or see over the LOS 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FLSkinz83 said:

You're assuming there are people open on those plays.    It's far more likely that the Giants, like every other team know what we're running and are prepared.  

I’m literally watching it with my own eyes, in real time.  Wide freaking open.  I don’t know if he can’t see over the line or what, but it’s there and he’s gunshy.