Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

2 minutes ago, Redwards said:

You're pretty much seeing the ceiling of a RR team.   Start the season stone cold, get things together midway through the season, play hard, edge out a lot of bad teams to maybe make the playoffs, but for sure ruin any chance of thinking about drafting a real blue chip prospect at the game's most important position. Oh, and ignore the Oline except for old Panthers guys.

I think this is pretty true. If they somehow figure out QB the ceiling rises. Otherwise this is the peak, yeah. 

Just now, KDawg said:

Take a deep breath. It’s the second quarter. We’ve seen a bunch of big comebacks the last few days. Let it play out.

You're one of my favorite posters and I don't want to argue with you, but it's disingenuous to compare this offense to any of those. 

The 2 point deficit France came back from this morning might be manageable for us.

• Haha 1

Going for it on 4th and 9 is so ****ing embarrassing for this defense. This defense needs to feel like they aren’t **** 

The offense too, of course. Because there’s no consequences for the Giants if they miss the 4th and 9 there, we can’t score 

Edited by Conn