Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at New Jersey ~ Moxie Blinders Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

973072700_ScreenShot2022-12-04at4_31_42PM.thumb.png.19a6e3e0e6511360c4c85258c2975af0.png

1 minute ago, Redwards said:

Until this organization has no need to ask such a question, we're not going anywhere.  

Somehow, some way, the new owner is going to have to change this narrative.  It's been going on for 30 years now.  Just an incomprehensible streak of misery that hamstrings the rest of the team.  

But you didn’t answer my questions.  😂😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Conn said:

Well, Heinicke is going to get a chance to work the magic some believe he has. That’s all you guys can ask for, right? Let’s see if the coaches found a way to lodge the horseshoe back up his ass in a way that will hold for the rest of the game 

Feels like Heinicke’s last stand. They win and he holds the job. They lose and some talk about Wentz coming back 

• Like 3

I don’t recall those complaining about the refs being so critical of their performance when we couldn’t make a mistake if we tried for several weeks.  

I do agree that they haven’t been great today, but calls typically even out over time, and we’d been pretty fortunate for a while.

We’ve had no ability offensively to make up for that.

*Here’s to some late game moxie though 🍻 

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

No argument there but is wentz the answer?

Oh, absolutely not. No way. Huge waste of money and resources.

I would much rather see if Howell is the guy, just for the hell of it. Maybe we can squeeze a good performance out while defenses still don't have tape on him. Wentz was good in week 1 and that's it.

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

This is actually a spot I like TH.

He can do it, he has done it. He can also throw the back-breaking INT or just flame out. 

One thing I feel certain about is that he won’t let the rest of the game get in his head. That’s why he has a chance in these situations. Well that, and McLaurin. 

They just need to remember that they CAN still run here