Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at New Jersey ~ Moxie Blinders Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

973072700_ScreenShot2022-12-04at4_31_42PM.thumb.png.19a6e3e0e6511360c4c85258c2975af0.png

Just now, Conn said:

People who are inclined to are going to blame the refs for this game. Heinicke has missed throw after throw that could have overcome those calls, the guy is useless outside of his ability evade pressure in the pocket at times 

Both can be true.

I can tolerate losing when it's our fault.  I can't stand when it's out of our hands in any aspect.

• Like 1

Just now, JSSkinz said:

The Giants are a better football team today, such a shame to have a 10-0 lead and let it go but I'm not surprised, our offense has no change to pull away from teams.

The Giants aren't better.  This team just hasn't executed today unlike the past few weeks

• Like 1

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Both can be true.

I can tolerate losing when it's our fault.  I can't stand when it's out of our hands in any aspect.

This game with a better QB (or OL, failing that) was in our hands. Refs always suck, good teams overcome that or don’t leave it close enough for it to matter imo 

• Thumb up 2

9 minutes ago, KDawg said:

@Jumbo I think he’s trying to make you eat your words for noticing his improvement.

that's not uncommon :806:

almost every time i do that kind of thing i watch with fingers crossed...sometimes i just withhold the praise to not take any chances😶

• Haha 2

It’s not all on TH as bad as he has played.    Today hasn’t been a very good day for the defense either.   

the penalties have been a huge problem today.  

need the bye to get healthy and prepare to for the next giants game.  Going to need that game or the season will basically be over.  

• Like 1

we'd have probably scored a TD if the refs hadn't picked up a legitimate PI penalty.  We had a drive hurt by a block in the back call that involved the Giant backing into our player.  They missed a late hit on Heinicke and they missed a Giant ripping the helmet off our OL which pretty much guarantees hand to the face.

The refs have had a huge impact on this game

• Like 1