Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at New Jersey ~ Moxie Blinders Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

973072700_ScreenShot2022-12-04at4_31_42PM.thumb.png.19a6e3e0e6511360c4c85258c2975af0.png

Just now, RansomthePasserby said:

Holmes getting abused

As you would expect, to be honest.  

Standig was on this from the beginning of the off-season, Corner depth was a HUGE question.  Then it got thinner when they decided WJIII couldn't play, and the 3 starters (Fuller/WJIII/St. Juste) became 2 permanently.  

With St. Juste out, guys are playing who should either be on the practice squad or inactice.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, skinzplay said:

Excellent job by the Gisnts' coaches with this gameplan. Excellent. That's what good coaching staffs do. Damn i hate the Giants.

Don’t think that was the case. They saw DJ scramble and now they are going with it like ATL did.

Edited by ClaytoAli

Just now, Csup said:

Giants are starting to take control of this game 

They look like the better team right now.   I don’t know why we got away from our time consuming drives with dump offs to the playmakers and running BRob.   

defense managed hurts  but can’t contain Danny freaking Jones.  

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

They got a QB who is probably going to end up with 150 yards on the ground. We got a QB without a single yard on the ground. 

Thanks for the reminder.   

I'll take yards from all sources.  Time for TH to dive for them like the good old days. 

Just now, Warhead36 said:

The run defense along the edges is legitimately bad. We're good up the gut but get gashed on anything outside. Sweat is bad against the run and we miss Young on the other side, but the LBs outside of Davis aren't great in that area either. 

We could legitimately lose out because of this flaw. Every team remaining on our schedule either has an elite RB or a scheme that destroys teams on the ground.

Sweat is sack-hungry and wants his bag. He's so undisciplined and beelines for the QB or just runs up-field past him. been that way his entire time here

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClaytoAli said:

They beat Philly with this defense 

Yeah + an offense that ran the ball 50 times because the Eagles were missing interior DL.  And owned a 20 minute TOP margin.  

And the defense got lucky with some timely turnovers in that game also.

Literally EVERYTHING had to go right for them to win that game.  

Just now, tmandoug1 said:

No worries....it won't just be Heiny that loses this. It will be a team effort it seems. **** oline, **** defense, **** QB. Like I said yesterday...need Seattle to lose today. 

I don’t disagree with you here. Heinicke limits this team significantly but this team is on the struggle bus for many reasons. Not just Heinous.

• Like 1