Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread : Washington vs Atlanta - The Further Adventures of Earn, Paper Boi', & Darius

TK
Message added by TK,

1628139826_ScreenShot2022-11-27at3_49_45PM.thumb.png.79c88242f6e56500cd9b9d9d7de3ef3f.png

1 minute ago, tshile said:

If TH only has one ****up today and that’s it, then we’re still in good shape. 

The way he plays and how much he handicaps our offense, he basically can't afford any turnovers a game.

At least with Wentz you could afford one, even two, because he gives your passing game an explosive component. 

• Thumb down 2

Just now, tshile said:

boom. No harm no foul. 

best interception he can throw. Now keep

it the only one for today. 

what? We could have easily come away with 3 points there and should have. And instead almost gave up a FG. Absolutely NOT “no harm no foul” territory. That would be if we weren’t in potential scoring range and it was the end of the half. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

4 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

I thought that was smart.

They are a good running team and had confidence, and they hedged their bet by running clock. I like the gamble

Killing too much clock to get a touchdown, and got nothing instead, playing for fg cost them points

Just now, CobraCommander said:

I don’t think I’ve ever said this before but we really are a good QB away from being a damn good team. Our defense and receivers are wasted on Heinicke.

If we had another year with Dan, I could see Derek Carr in our future

I have no idea what Bezos' Washington Amazonians will do

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

The way he plays and how much he handicaps our offense, he basically can't afford any turnovers a game.

At least with Wentz you could afford one, even two, because he gives your passing game an explosive component. 

Did you forget he can't scramble and will give up sacks?

Well I said it'd be a coin flip game and so far it basically has been. 

2nd half we need to get back to attacking them downfield again. Heinicke needs to settle down and hit his throws. Receivers will be open and the OL will hold up. 

But defensively I'm not sure we have any answers for their RPO stuff. We need to keep scoring points and hope Mariota has a brain F up of his own.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Maybe it’s good that he got the pick out now versus the 4th quarter variety which hes done in a few games 

Unfortunately that’s not how the universe works and he can still have the 4th quarter INT as well lol.