Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Washington at Houston - They've got oil, we've got MOXIE

TK

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Is anyone giving up on Young, though? We just don’t know who the guy is. It’s not u fair to say he’s been injured a ton since he came on this team. He may turn it around, too. But proof is in the pudding. Samuel has proven his worth. Young probably will, too. But you can’t get down on people who question it.

I would say yes, definitely.  All the freaking bust talk from last season and then the constant speculation about whether his injury is career-ending.  Yeah, a ton of people on this forum have given up on him.  He made the Pro Bowl and won DROY, he's done a lot more here than Curtis Samuel has.

Thomas running in cement shoes, guess he’ll just never quite get back to what he was. Still an awesome career story, but we need to upgrade. TE is brutal across the league so we could be worse off, of course. But he’s merely a solid JAG type now 

Just now, Going Commando said:

I would say yes, definitely.  All the freaking bust talk from last season and then the constant speculation about whether his injury is career-ending.  Yeah, a ton of people on this forum have given up on him.  He made the Pro Bowl and won DROY, he's done a lot more here than Curtis Samuel has.

Maybe. And yes, he has. But it’s a “what have you done lately” league and lately Young hasn’t done a thing.

I’m not giving up on him. Guy has too much talent and he’s a finisher. Just want to see him healthy. I don’t count him as a bust or a stud right now. We’ll see. 

1 minute ago, AJ* said:

Worst movie ever lol. My wife and I finished it somehow but it just seemed to keep going and going and going. Felt like I was having an aneurysm by the end.

HAHA. I liked it though. Have seen it couple of times too. Not the same level as Harrison Ford's The Fugitive. But I like these types of movies. 

Just now, Conn said:

Thomas running in cement shoes, guess he’ll just never quite get back to what he was. Still an awesome career story, but we need to upgrade. TE is brutal across the league so we could be worse off, of course. But he’s merely a solid JAG type now 

ya unless you have Kelce or Andrews TEs are basically dog crap across the league this year