Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders @ The Eagles ~ Die Eagles Die!!!

zCommander

On 11/11/2022 at 3:54 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

I'm not sure we see Young this year.  

His clock is started, they have, I think 3 more weeks.  My gut tells me they don't clear him and he misses the entire year rather than trot him out there on a losing team to get criticized if he's not dominant.

They have one more week after this week

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Unless this team can miraculously hold Philly to 17 points, which isn't going to happen, this game isn't going to OT

I'll meet ya half way...at some point in this game we'll have held Philly to less than 17.

See? That's the key to happiness with this team right now...

13235030.gif.8f7b3fa5b4ecc7bfea8b9f0e8a61bb29.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Amazon Prime Time Collapse Time

What I want to happen:  JDR to go for turnovers. Yep risk the season by blitzing/tight man early in the game. Put a helmet on his ****ing chin to start the game. I want Turner to go quick pass happy to help the OL and maybe even open 5 wide and pass 10 times in row. I'd love BRob to win this for us but running him between the tackles of our wrecked OL to milk the clock on ourselves will not do it. Gibson TMC Sammie Dotson Logan and our top secret deep threat John "The Flea" Bates will lead us to glorious victory. 27-14 Washington "Dangling Naders" Commandos

What will happen:  JDR will stop the bleeding in prevent from the first snap conceding long slow backbreaking demoralizing drives corners off the screen allowing 9 yards on first down to keep the game total low. Once Philly gets inside our 20 will surprise em' with a blitz and hope to hold all those long drives to FGs with our gassed defense. Heiny will have to overcome his now predictable 2nd half INT and hope our slow play all day offense can get the 2 scores needed in the last 5 minutes to win it. Turner calls long slow developing pass plays with Heiny confined to the pocket behind our injury riddled OL with Cox Jumpy Geathering pitchforking our backups over the LOS. The clock runs out because we used our time outs in mind numbing ways. 19-12 Ughlettes.

Edited by RandyHolt

I kind of hoped/thought Sweitzer would return this week after his IR stint, maybe I did the math wrong though?  With no Sweitzer and Larsen/Norwell questionable… ooh boy, this could get ugly (as if it that wasn’t already a strong possibility).

I’m going with 34-16 Eagles.  Despite the score, I think the D plays fairly well, but will be let down big time by the O via field position (including a couple turnovers) and TOP (O not sustaining drives).

Im headed to tailgating soon. My Eagles buddies like to get there early to get “their spot”.  I’ll be in the heart of the most ignorant fans in the country, worse than Bills Mafia. Sure I have lots of close friends that are Eagles fans but they are just plain awful to be around especially game day. 

Heres an actual text from one of my buddies from last nite (edited curse word) 

Hope you’re getting your sleep tonight Sammy bc while Devante Smith skull fu&*ed that secondary of yours last time I predict a huge game out of AJ Brown. Get your popcorn ready.  3 ints for Heineken

I mentioned prior that I want to see a competitive game but I also want to see Ron not play it conservative but be ultra aggressive. It’s Monday night football, the biggest stage in the regular season against an undefeated team that is favored by 11. We are expected to get blown out but what better way to say F U to all the naysayers then to not only win but win with style. 

Take deep shots on the first play and often to Terry and Jahan. LETS DO THIS!

• Sad 1

Philly 27

Washington 17

Defense will hold up for a while until they can't anymore.  Our offense is inept and will put too much on a defense that doesn't turn the ball over. 

But Philly has been getting run on the last month, so they're ripe for a challenge if we can get something going on the ground.  

48 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

Im headed to tailgating soon. My Eagles buddies like to get there early to get “their spot”.  I’ll be in the heart of the most ignorant fans in the country, worse than Bills Mafia. Sure I have lots of close friends that are Eagles fans but they are just plain awful to be around especially game day. 

Heres an actual text from one of my buddies from last nite (edited curse word) 

Hope you’re getting your sleep tonight Sammy bc while Devante Smith skull fu&*ed that secondary of yours last time I predict a huge game out of AJ Brown. Get your popcorn ready.  3 ints for Heineken

I mentioned prior that I want to see a competitive game but I also want to see Ron not play it conservative but be ultra aggressive. It’s Monday night football, the biggest stage in the regular season against an undefeated team that is favored by 11. We are expected to get blown out but what better way to say F U to all the naysayers then to not only win but win with style. 

Take deep shots on the first play and often to Terry and Jahan. LETS DO THIS!

Respect, it takes a strong man to be able to put up with that level of douchery.