Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders @ The Eagles ~ Die Eagles Die!!!

zCommander

Eagles reporter just on 106.7, he seems to think this team is a joke.

He was asked what is the Eagles weakness so he goes stopping good running backs.  So Grant-Danny go like Antonio Gibson, so the Eagles reporter chuckles and goes no not him.

They asked him who he thinks the Eagles can lose to left on their schedule.  He goes maybe GB or the Giants. 

They goad him about how this could be a rout for the Eagles, citing previous ones, and he laughs and seems to agree

Eagles 10

Ders      0 

…at halftime.  Offense continues to be abysmal in the second half and defense can’t hold any longer.

Final score: 

Eagles      24

Ders          3

Marking the end of the Taylor Heinicke experience.  There will be a lot of chatter from the Hive about how Scott Turner is dumb and should be moving the pocket, read option, etc with Taylor.

Obviously few are giving us any chance to win. I just hope for a competitive game where we play fairly well in all 3 facets. Offense moves the ball, defense contains Hurts and doesn’t allow Brown to roam freely, and special teams is able to flip the field. 

By the way I live in Philly so I go each game with my buddies here every year. Hopefully I’m not trekking it to the strip club by halftime. 

• Haha 1

There is no reason to think the Commanders will win, I just want to see the team compete and avoid anything embarrassing.  If they lose a close game the same way they lost to the Vikings, I will be fine with it.  It will still cause pain in the sense that it's a loss, but I can deal with that more than just get rolled. 

I've been trying to convince myself that we could somehow pull out a shock win, but I just can't. Back in week three I predicted a Bills/eagles SB and so far nothing has changed my mind with regard to philly.

14-0 at the half with less than 100 yards total offense.

27-3 in the final two minutes with less than 200 yards.

Redteam Commanders 10

eagles 27

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Judging by 2 different Philly reporters in different interviews.

They take the Giants very very seriously.   They think the Giants are a legit good team.  They think this team is garbage and the game should be an easy win for them. 

But they haven't played against any really good defenses though. Let them think it would be a cake walk. We saw what our D did to the Vikes. Our O on the other hand is garbage though or close to it. Not sure what else our O can do to get more than 17 points. I don't think we will win but our D will keep it close though.