Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Remember last week when they did it on 4th down and it was stuffed and people said Turner was an idiot for being predictable?  I do.  

I liked the play - i thought the db was early hitting terrys arms before the ball got there

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Fair is fair.  Cousins under-threw Jefferson by 10 yards.  

And he still should have caught it because it went right through his hands and his his body.  That’s a dropped pass.  

the Vikings seem entirely unable to do anything but take fairly deep shots.  They don’t seem to be able to put together drives with short passes at all.  It’s weird because that the polar opposite of what Cousins was like here.  He couldn’t hit anyone deep but kept the offense moving with quick passes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Searchingforaqb said:

Hats off to Del rio or whoever is responsible for the improvements since the opening drive 

I was one of the many calling for his job earlier in the season.    I'm not sure how or who is responsible, but I'm glad he's still here.

Just now, Destino said:

And he still should have caught it because it went right through his hands and his his body.  That’s a dropped pass.  

the Vikings seem entirely unable to do anything but take fairly deep shots.  They don’t seem to be able to put together drives with short passes at all.  It’s weird because that the polar opposite of what Cousins was like here.  He couldn’t hit anyone deep but kept the offense moving with quick passes.

It’s really strange.  I have no idea what they are trying to do.

5 minutes ago, Welsh Redskin said:

Just run that. Gibson and Robinson were powering forward that drive. Just go old school and smash it 2 yards.

This is where I feel like Turner lacks feel for where his players are at and the emotion of the game.  BRob had just dragged two Minny linemen for positive yardage on the previous snap.  He was running with juice and you just trust your guy in that situation and let him carry you.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1