Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

15 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I suggest es initiate a class action suit against Snyder for emotional abuse.

Any judge would throw the case out. After more than 20 years we’re all clearly masochists and the judge might rule we should be charged for the abuse we’ve willingly received. 

• Thumb up 1

43 minutes ago, Forehead said:

So, my wife watches a whole lot of Lifetime, TLC, trashy rom/coms with ridiculous plots, etc.  I can't help but imagine this playing out one way.

Rich, single, multi-billionaire playboy who is at least six feet tall with rippling abs has been secretly buying up all the minority stakes in the team, but it isn't enough.  A chance meeting at a (charity fundraiser/political dinner) is where he meets Tanya Snyder.  She is smitten, but he is distant as he has plowed through 100 women in search of something that will rekindle a fire inside that he hasn't known for years.  But there's something about her...

Another chance meeting, then another.

Finally, after 90 tv minutes of angst, they consummate with fiery passion.  A week later, Tanya Snyder sells him enough of her stake to put him at 51% and he becomes the majority owner.  Then she divorces Dan Snyder and marries the billionaire playboy, and then something else happens where they get the rest of the minority stake from him, I couldn't be bothered to figure that part out.

Dan is rich and disheveled (basically how he looks in recent photos) and fades into obscurity.  Rich playboy and Tanya guide the team to multiple superbowls.

I'd almost feel bad for Dan in this scenario, but between suing season ticket holders, the cheerleader spy tape scandal, and everything else, I'd probably laugh my ass off.

Sure...your wife. We all know its you.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah Kevin Sheehan gave the same reasoning I gave except I didnt take into account Tanya Snyder being booed. That legitimately might have been the straw that broke the camel’s back. 

How the hell can they live in a world where they honestly have no clue of how they’ve alienated the fans and neglected the franchise, and the watershed moment is Tanya Synder getting booed during her charity event speech .  Unbelievable… 

I guess that level of wealth and sycophants hedges you.  Lord please let these folks part with my beloved team…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

So if we go by that timeline:

11/2/2022: commanders go up for sale

1/2023: bids are collected 

3/2023: (insert owner here) wins bid

5/2023: sale of team is approved by owners (there’s a smallish league owners meeting every May as well, so that’s when they could approve)

13 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Well, when you add the mod salaries, about $43.75 per month.

When you think about it in that terms, it's a little shocking ol' Little Napoleon hasn't turned this into an attempt at a profit center and issued us all PSL's. 

I'd gladly shell out $10/year to be a part of this **** show brotherhood. 

13 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Which will be covered by the sale of Extreme Skins fleeces, t shirts and hats. Like in the old days, lol.  I think I still have the hat somewhere.

I still have my burgundy and gold Extremeskins Speedo, although I heard sales or that item were  disappointing.

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So if we go by that timeline:

11/2/2022: commanders go up for sale

1/2023: bids are collected 

3/2023: (insert owner here) wins bid

5/2023: sale of team is approved by owners (there’s a smallish league owners meeting every May as well, so that’s when they could approve)

This can (and very well might be) fast-tracked. The sale can be approved at the 26-29 March league meeting. When Tepper bought the Panthers, owners on the Finance Committee actively encouraged him to close the deal by the league meeting so they could approve it. We've had one disastrous, dumb, ill-conceived Carolina-to-Ashburn move after another. I'd welcome this parallel, though.

• Like 2