Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New OC Thread (Welcome Aboard Eric Bieniemy!)

samy316

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

It says he gets the oppo to build his staff.

Wonder what kinda changes we will see?

1. NFL level qb play

2. No regular ridiculously moronic plays inside red zone.

3. Everything else is gravy 😛

• Like 7
  • Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

59 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I go back to my statement.  Word on the street as you say vs. Keim/Schefter.  HUGH difference.  It ain't official until it comes from one of them or the official Commander's site. IMO.  Go with what you want to go with, Conn.  

I know that and agree with you. I’m telling you everyone else here does as well. Those other tweets are just chum in the water for us to nibble on while we all swim laps in here waiting for things to actually happen. Nobody thinks those reports make it official, which is what I perceived you to be warning against. 

Edit: lol in the time I took to respond to you it became official. I know we’re both happy about that! 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 1

Welcome ESWB!!! I’m pumped up for the hire. I thought the skeletons in the closet would not let it happen. The level of upside is worth any downside potential. This is a coup for Ron given the fact that Sean Payton basically said he was offered the head job by the new potential owners. We never get lucky but we might have gotten lucky for once in a couple of decades.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Ron is playing chess here. Kudos. 

The media LOVES this hire. Barring a complete disaster, it would look bad for a new owner to come in and clean house after one season. 

Ron may just make it through his whole contract. 

Looks like they are setting it up for Bienemy to be the coach when ron retires in 1-2 years

• Like 1