Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

@TK I’m going to stroke out. I can feel it.

Davis is a special teamer because… HE’S COVERING CEEDEE LAMB?!?!?!?

Someone make this make sense.

No one can cover Cee Dee lamb ….he a teamer at best because he’s been generally caught looking no matter who he’s responsible for. He’s been caught looking at the backfield on two of those Lamb big gains. …..Sorry should have put all that in Caps to match your anger level 😂

I don't like wentz being our qb and have posted a lot of critical remarks about him. I also haved liked any qb we've had since cousins, and I consisted him a mixed bag tho better than any of his successors here.

But there's a handful of wentz "haterz" here who are such morons in their "analysis" that I absolutely feel deserve every ounce of misery they get out of following this team.

Personally, I let go of caring enough about this org while it's still under Dan that I have acceptance of the reality and it's just a dull and passing pain for me. Nothing deep. My much more important joyous memories of long ago good times and my connection to extremeskins is why I'm still here, along with an occasional if rare beloved player-- like terry mac--still being a bright spot in my fanhood. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, dyst said:

Well here is an idea.

Option 1: Maybe Wentz should audible out of the play based on what he sees the defense doing. If he can’t read the defense, that is an issue.

Option 2: The screen gets called and the rush is straight-lining for him, why not just step up to throw it away instead of backpeddling 10 steps till you get sacked.

Option 3: Call screen, don’t read the defense; continue backpeddling and get sacked.

Yes at a certain point the QB “has” to make a play you know?

We see screens blown up and it seems most QBs just throw the ball at the RBs feet.