Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

Just now, skins4eva said:

I'm sorry, but I've had enough of Turner.  The dude just can't cut it.  We have so much talent and every week the offense seems stuck in reverse.  It's completely inexcusable.

Been saying this for a few years now.  

He's got the talent.  No excuses.  There's no rolling pocket, nothing.  If his scripted plays don't work, he's in trouble.  I really like the guy but he's not good enough.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Redwards said:

Year 3 and the sum of the parts is just crap.  That's on Ron and his staff.  

We look OK when we play against the bottom tier, but we cannot match-up when we play the upper or even mid-tiers.

But with Dan still in charge, what's even the point of blowing anything up?   There's just no point.  

Pretty much, yep. I though Ron in Charge here would have some effect but same old story, same old song and dance. No one will win here. Ever.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

Donde KDAWG? Film dont lie!

Dude, you're about to be shown the exit.

In other news, let me help the cranium challenged contingent: wentz is what he's always been, duh. Some real strengths but intermittent, some real flaws that are unfortunately more consistent. Also, we have a mediocre to poor hc though a great human being, an oc with too mixed a bag of good and bad traits, an inconsistent unorganized defense, an excellent wr trio, an o line this is worse than the qb, and in closing a backup in th who is not at all good overall but had a freaky streak one year in a whole career that impressed the addled minded among us to a fare thee well.

That's your commanders, owned by a repulsive football dumbass whose every team related decision is wrong and stupid.

End scene.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3