Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders vs. The Eagles - A divisional battle!

zCommander

5 hours ago, FuriousD said:

Sunday morning, the wife and I are catching a flight to Seattle for a few days respite and I'm sure looking forward to that!  Looking forward to missing the game as well.  From where I'm sitting, this one has SUCK written all over it....

That last sentence could apply to either the first or second sentence equally well...and it perfectly explains both.😉

Here's hoping you are disappointed on one of those outcums.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

That last sentence could apply to either the first or second sentence equally well...and it perfectly explains both.😉

Here's hoping you are disappointed on one of those outcums.

Can’t say I’ve ever been disappointed with an outcum! But I am getting older so, who knows, maybe one day.. 😊

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, mudpig said:

Iggles: 31

Team that had name changed by blue haired people in college that had their eyes opened :16

Hey dipstick, or clueless, which ever fits best, maybe both--let's see if you know why this is getting you a week ban for a rule 18 violation.

• Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I was an Eagles fan for decades, but can't speak for the current team since I haven't watched much football over the last several years, but almost religiously when they played a good game especially on Monday night they lose the next week. The players would get big heads, and start reading their newspaper clippings from a media that would pump them up like they were Super Bowl contenders after a couple wins.

If I was going to bet money I'd put it on Washington.

I haven't watched any games of theirs, and don't know the players, but their tendencies go back decades for whatever reason. As a fan they would raise your hopes high, and crush them a few weeks later. This goes back to the Buddy Ryan days.

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

36 minutes ago, Excel said:

I was an Eagles fan for decades, but can't speak for the current team since I haven't watched much football over the last several years, but almost religiously when they played a good game especially on Monday night they lose the next week. The players would get big heads, and start reading their newspaper clippings from a media that would pump them up like they were Super Bowl contenders after a couple wins.

If I was going to bet money I'd put it on Washington.

I haven't watched any games of theirs, and don't know the players, but their tendencies go back decades for whatever reason. As a fan they would raise your hopes high, and crush them a few weeks later. This goes back to the Buddy Ryan days.

Your Eagles finally win a SB and you stop watching football? Why? 

You have two prior posts here from 2019 where you’re just trolling us after the Eagles finally win a SB. So you stopped watching football after that and went from being an Eagles homer to being a skeptic in ~3 years time, and yet still felt the need to log in here 3 years later to comment on another team’s board (who you don’t watch) about a game against your team (which you also apparently no longer watch)? Interesting. 

Seems to me like you may be the world’s saddest bandwagon fan, popped up here after riding the high of that Eagle’s SB and when it didn’t lead to some sort of immediate dynasty you fell off. I’m guessing the excitement and prospect of Hurts in a weak division has you back sniffing around the Eagles bandwagon again, starting to watch games and log into your various old football accounts again? 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

On 9/21/2022 at 9:22 PM, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I hate when people say " you should change teams. " That's not how this thing works. We're die hard fans. We will bleed burgundy and gold til the day we die. No matter how many tears or nutkicks we have to endure. We don't even have a choice. It is what it is.

I just gave her a pass, bro.

She did watch Seattle games because they legalized pot over there and their RB ate Skitles like a vacum cleaner, though. Can't blame that logic.

On 9/21/2022 at 11:48 PM, SkinsFTW said:

But you still changed wives before you changed teams lol.

Right now I have no intent whatsoever to date or marry another woman again in my life. Really.

Still a die-hard fan of this ridiculous team, though!

Edited by El Mexican
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Conn said:

You have two prior posts here from 2019 where you’re just trolling us after the Eagles finally win a SB. So you stopped watching football after that and went from being an Eagles homer to being a skeptic in ~3 years time, and yet still felt the need to log in here 3 years later to comment on another team’s board (who you don’t watch) about a game against your team (which you also apparently no longer watch)? Interesting. 

Seems to me like you may be the world’s saddest bandwagon fan, popped up here after riding the high of that Eagle’s SB and when it didn’t lead to some sort of immediate dynasty you fell off. I’m guessing the excitement and prospect of Hurts in a weak division has you back sniffing around the Eagles bandwagon again, starting to watch games and log into your various old football accounts again? 

This is @Koolblue13 burner account probably lol

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Right, like I'm the one selling tickets to the opposition. 😠

Besides, ever known me to not run my mouth? :D

22 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Im doing my part

edit: I say that to mean maybe more of them will fall on him this time. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, FootballZombie said:

Wise and Toohil are out

Smith-Williams and Mayo are Questionable.

Might be rotating some back of the roster guys on D. That D line will  be hurting bad if S-Willy can't go

Why is it, that seemingly almost every game for years and years, our injury report is much worse than the opposition's?? Seems like every week we're missing very important contributors and the other team is in pretty good shape. Very frustrating.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Conn said:

flame thrower kill it with fire GIF

Conn in action at the moment (probably short for Connie?)

• Haha 7

'Coming for you Carson': Eagles fans prepare to invade FedEx Field, jeer  Carson Wentz - Washington Times

I can't imagine that these stories aren't making their way to Carson Wentz and aren't motivating him to absolutely tear the Eagles apart.  Talk about a smack in the face: you practically will the Eagles to get in position for a high seed in the playoffs, get injured, and then watch as the team wins the super bowl with a guy that was not nearly as good as you.  And then to have the fans putting travel groups together with the sole purpose of booing you.  Go **** yourself Eagles fans.  Hoping we obliterate you tomorrow and that Carson passes for 5 TDs.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 2