Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Detroit ~ It's A Hard Knocks Life

TK
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.78666b5ebe4afa84cfd716d51f3cf1fd.png

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

Milne killed this drive before it started. Lion's defense came to play. my fear is Turner wont see the results he likes/wants and will go conservative early

Hes gonna have to pass that’s where our strength is and we are gonna be down atleast a score on the next drive. He won’t have a choice really 

• Like 1

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Both D-lines are dominating the game so far, the only difference is 1 blown coverage that has led to 3 Detroit points.

I have to go back and watch but where the hell was the linebacker in coverage there? Did he blitz? He should have been there. Our personnel ain’t great.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

I heard a story that one of our former head coaches said JDR defense is super easy to beat because it is so complicated the defensive players screw up and make it easy to find an open receiver on almost every play.

The same DBs that somehow struggle here didn't have any problems in previous stops otherwise they wouldnt be NFL players.  We wouldn't bring them in if they couldn't figure out assignments. And defense is supposed to be easy at least compared to offense.