Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

4 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Josh Allen is a FREAK!

I really want to see Allen get his clock clean on one of these runs.

Mahomes relies too much on his athleticism instead of his brain. He's going to suck when he gets older or sustains an injury that limits his mobility.

Offensive genius coaches & elite QB's go hand in hand.  You can scheme things up but still need the elite talent to execute on that level. Reid has been a very good coach for a long time, but Mahommes simply does things that Alex Smith & Donovan McNabb couldn't.

I think relating that to my point earlier about the NYG right now. It's not as if those coaches have turned Daniel Jones into a good QB, he is still the same QB, those coaches have simply designed a way around his faults, but that is a short term solution until they actually find a franchise QB . 

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Part 1 out of this fight goes to the Bills and now the road through the AFC probably goes through Buffalo

3 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Philly looks like the best team in the NFC, but probably not the NFL

Probably an Eagles vs. Bills SB and hoping Buffalo takes it all.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Giants won. Eagles crusin. Dallas isn’t doing well tonight but I wouldn’t be surprised if they come back in the second half.

Always found it odd that fans of this team would disrespect the potential of those three. Like…we have no business.

• Sad 1

I follow yall sentiments in having trouble enjoying this beatdown for multiple reasons.

Dak will be back, Dallas isn't as bad as we are seeing tonight, but Philly is that good.

You might as well copy paste the final score of this game and put it on top of the next time we play the Eagles, which will be in Philly.

Edited by Renegade7