Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

There's no hope us for the next few years. Dallas is winning with defense. Eagles are best team in division. Giants are just finding a way to win.  The division is going to get stronger next year.   We will be stuck in hell. 

Now you’ve done it. Driving me to drink. Thanks :( 

16 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The Packers are a very beatable team, but until the Commanders prove they have an offense that can be consistent in not just gaining yards, but actually scoring points, I can easily see the game come down to a few well-timed Aaron Rodgers passes downfield and it ends up a 17-13 kind of Packers victory

Ready for an upset, no one gave us a chance last year against the Bucs either, we typically get one a year...

8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Ready for an upset, no one gave us a chance last year against the Bucs either, we typically get one a year...

Not really sure how much of an upset this is though. They just lost to the Jets and the Giants back to back. Oh and it seems that Heineke will be starting as well. Definitely not an upset. :ols:

15 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Not really sure how much of an upset this is though. They just lost to the Jets and the Giants back to back. Oh and it seems that Heineke will be starting as well. Definitely not an upset. :ols:

Oh, nah, if Rodgers is on that team no way we the favorite : )

Expect announcers to be disappointed and suprised if it's close, let alone we win.

Edited by Renegade7

6 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

If Josh Allen were somehow available as a FA, how much would you offer him? $500 Mil? $600? 

If I somehow won the lottery, would I buy a private jet? :P 

both questions are fun to think about, for sure. Both are highly unrealistic as well, sadly :( 

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Holy cow the Chiefs just did it again.

If only we had a kicker that could drill a 62 yarder :( 

15 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Carolina is a lock for the #1 pick at this point. That team is horrendous. The rest of us are playing for #2.

If Tator is playing, we win no more games.  

Carolina will get one somewhere. 

If it’s Tata, we go 2-15. 

Howell might play late, but I doubt he wins anything.  

The only chance for wins is if Wentz plays.  If he doesn’t, there isn’t a chance.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Or Mahomes is just a freak. 

It’s some of that.  But he made McNabb and Alex Smith into good QBs, and constantly schemes guys open. 

It would be one thing if he only had success with Mahomes.  But he’s had success with every QB he’s had.  You could argue he dragged McNabb to 4 NFC Championship games and a SB.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1