Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

21 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The Packers are bad.  They aren’t just nit good.  They are bad.

And we’re going to lose to them.  

Weird as it seems the Pack may be the only winnable game left right now, they also lost Cobb today. Yet, I still think they beat us.

16 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Vikings were my pick to win the NFC North. Look what Kirk can do when you actually give him a defense.

He's beaten the Lions, Saints, and Dolphins the last 3 weeks, two of those teams have no QB and the Lions blew that game by attempting a 54 yarder with 1:12 in the game and a 3 point lead.

He's played the only elite team in the NFC and he threw 3 picks and scored 7 points.

The Kirk thing is just funny, the dude has made the payoffs 1 out of 4 years in MN and no division titles and people still stick up for him.

6 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Looking at real coaches like Daboll and Saleh and what they've done with their teams.  Then I look at this clown show organization.  SMH!

Both the New York franchises have winning records in first year of their rebuilds.

I haven't watched a Jets game yet, but Giants take what you give them and make the most of what they have. 

That has nothing to do with QB.

18 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't know how the Giants are doing this. Teams are just kinda giving games away against them. 

Their defense and run game is helping keep games honest and winnable, plus they've gotten through to Daniel Jones to limit his turnovers. 

Super simple formula for waiting until the other team gives the game to you by making more mistakes then you.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Both the New York franchises have winning records in first year of their rebuilds.

I haven't watched a Jets game yet, but Giants take what you give them and make the most of what they have. 

Jets are in year 2,

The Giants are for real.

Frankly, we should go 0-6 in the division. 

You know the Giants could do what the Rams did.  Win with a mediocre QB and when they get the right QB, make a superbowl run.

The Commies are going to be at the bottom of the East for a long time.

If Dallas wins tonight, the NFC East will have (3) 5 win teams.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Harbaugh had the Ravens coached up to play a pee-wee football team today. They were sloppy, undisciplined, and looked like they were not prepared for any resistance at all.  Just silly stuff.  Credit to the NYG and their coaches, but wow what was going on with the sloppiness of Baltimore?

I've been pretty neutral on my thoughts on Rivera, (although I think the coordinators need to be gone at the end of the season if not sooner), but the more I see of a team like the NYG, the more I am convinced that the Commanders are underachieving with their current roster.  Yes, the O-line is not good, and there are still plenty of upgrades needed, but the offense is just too poor and mismanaged for how many playmakers there are.   

Lastly,  I haven't been watching the entire league this season like usual, but is this the season of Paper Tigers or what?  So many teams are just laying eggs or looking sloppy and unprepared which is usually not something you are still seeing halfway through October.  Have injuries ravaged that many rosters or is it something else?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Jets are in year 2,

The Giants are for real.

Frankly, we should go 0-6 in the division. 

You know the Giants could do what the Rams did.  Win with a mediocre QB and when they get the right QB, make a superbowl run.

The Commies are going to be at the bottom of the East for a long time.

If Dallas wins tonight, the NFC East will have (3) 5 win teams.

Well, if that’s not a post that makes me pick up another handle of jack Daniel’s……geez. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Their defense and run game is helping keep games honest and winnable, plus they've gotten through to Daniel Jones to limit his turnovers. 

Super simple formula for waiting until the other team gives the game to you by making more mistakes then you.

6 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Harbaugh had the Ravens coached up to play a pee-wee football team today. They were sloppy, undisciplined, and looked like they were not prepared for any resistance at all.  Just silly stuff.  Credit to the NYG and their coaches, but wow what was going on with the sloppiness of Baltimore?

I've been pretty neutral on my thoughts on Rivera, (although I think the coordinators need to be gone at the end of the season if not sooner), but the more I see of a team like the NYG, the more I am convinced that the Commanders are underachieving with their current roster.  Yes, the O-line is not good, and there are still plenty of upgrades needed, but the offense is just too poor and mismanaged for how many playmakers there are.   

Lastly,  I haven't been watching the entire league this season like usual, but is this the season of Paper Tigers or what?  So many teams are just laying eggs or looking sloppy and unprepared which is usually not something you are still seeing halfway through October.  Have injuries ravaged that many rosters or is it something else?

The Ravens were acting like they were the Ravens of old, like they could just walk up to any team and beat them. They haven't been that good in at least a couple of years. Stupid FG decisions, trying to force a throw into the endzone on two different series when the run game was working. It makes me feel good knowing that other "established" coaches can be idiots too.

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The only hope in the Giants starting 5-1 is that their front office messes around and extends Daniel Jones, because he still isn't very good, and relying on a mediocre QB always eventually burns you. 

Isn't word on the street they've already decided not to extend him?

They already declined his option, they clearly had a plan to move past him, I doubt they change now because exactly what you said how expensive even a Medicore QB can be.

17 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yep. A competent organization would find a way to beat them next weekend. Sad thing is, that’s not us. So, I agree, we’ll lose.

Competent organization or not, it looks like we have Tater at QB.  

Maybe a competent organization knows Tater can’t play and wouldn’t be on the roster….

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

The Ravens were acting like they were the Ravens of old, like they could just walk up to any team and beat them. They haven't been that good in at least a couple of years. Stupid FG decisions, trying to force a throw into the endzone on two different series when the run game was working. It makes me feel good knowing that other "established" coaches can be idiots too.

That whole franchise is stuck I purgatory with Lamar being a clear ceiling for them and they jus don't want to admit it.  They don't look any better then when he first took the NFL by storm.

The Packers are a very beatable team, but until the Commanders prove they have an offense that can be consistent in not just gaining yards, but actually scoring points, I can easily see the game come down to a few well-timed Aaron Rodgers passes downfield and it ends up a 17-13 kind of Packers victory

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well, if that’s not a post that makes me pick up another handle of jack Daniel’s……geez. 

There's no hope us for the next few years. Dallas is winning with defense. Eagles are best team in division. Giants are just finding a way to win.  The division is going to get stronger next year.   We will be stuck in hell. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The Packers are a very beatable team, but until the Commanders prove they have an offense that can be consistent in not just gaining yards, but actually scoring points, I can easily see the game come down to a few well-timed Aaron Rodgers passes downfield and it ends up a 17-13 kind of Packers victory

Yep thats exactly how I see it too. The D will hold its own but eventually give up a couple junk 40+ yard plays and the offense will struggle to put up even double digits.

BTW if you think our OL is bad, watch the Rams. They make our OL look like the Hogs.