Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

"Yo, I'm pissed Dallas's undefeated with they backup QB AND winning right now, too, but cryin ain't gonna change that."

*picks up 4-month old to console each other...

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Brace yourselves for a Cowboys/Eagles NFC Championship game.

Not sure how to say you are wrong...not convinced Dallas won't choke it somehow (their January MO this century)...

1 hour ago, CRobi21 said:

At this point I'm gonna start rooting for defenders to make just hellacious hits on QBs.

You're gonna get flagged either way. **** it. Get your money's worth.

I can see this happening and NFL overcompensating with auto-suspensions on zero tolerance flags...leading to plays like the game ender in Atlanta getting homie a game off as well. 

But for split second everyone would have the spirit of Sean Taylor on defense and it would be glorious...

Edited by Renegade7

20 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Kinda in and out on this game with the kids, but man, I'd have reservations about fully garunteeing Lamar Jackson, too.

ai-yi-yi-power-rangers.gif

He's been overthrowing all night. Harbaugh switching to the running game. Did they run out of black paint in the endzone (MO)?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

He's been overthrowing all night. Harbaugh switching to the running game. Did they run out of black paint in the endzone (MO)?

Harbaugh making same mistake Dan Reeves did with Vick.

Just because you can build an offense around jus the QBs running ability instead of forcing forcing their development as a passer, doesn't mean you should.

Imagine if Vick started his career with someone like Andy Ried?

Cuz Ravens have to pay him, but that offense ain't gonna win them a championship, and they all know it.

• Like 1