Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

10 hours ago, Hooper said:

The Russell Wilson trade is such a disaster that I'm just surprised the Commanders weren't involved. Saved by being a dumpster fire he didn't want to join.

Multiple firsts, a massive deal... he's not good anymore. 

I was not too high on him in the QB thread as I saw him on the decline last last year when we played him. People thought I was an idiot and have no clue or objective when it come to QBs since I said roll with Taylor and get a franchise QB in 2023....lol

On 10/5/2022 at 4:35 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Lol the moron who ran onto the field on MNF is suing Bobby Wagner for tackling him. What a clown 

@Leonard Washington what could you possibly have a problem with about what I said? The guy that ran onto the field IS a clown, is he not? What do you disagree with…..please, explain it to me 

LOL, I was thumbs-downing the guy suing Wagner. 

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Brian Daboll has done more in five games than Ron Rivera has in more than two years in terms of establishing an identity and building a program.

Daniel Jones, who normally is @ss cheeks vs everyone but this team, is playing out of his mind bloodied and all.  That's all on coaching.  If Jones was here, he would've been run out of town by now

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Can't believe the Packers are gonna blow this game

Like you said. Daboll has given this team an identity. They have a plan and there’s no quit. 

Just now, Simmsy said:

Believe it and we need the division weak to even have a chance with the team we've got. That was a weak penalty call though...

They blew the whistle and number 29 kept going for some reason and slammed him down. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

They blew the whistle and number 29 kept going for some reason and slammed him down. 

I know, but I've seen them let that go a thousand times, is this apart of the new protocol?

Also, I find it adorable how nervous some of these Packer "fans" look out in the stands.