Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Football is so fun with Red Zone.

They've been hit hard with injuries but there is no shame losing on the road to a quality team like the Dolphins and if they lose today the Ravens

That's the point, too many good teams in AFC with young quality QBs to be a lock coming out that conference in January.

I'm watching Red Zone and legitimately we might be the worst team in the league factoring in talent and coaching. Colts are really bad too(Reich is just as bad if not worse than Rivera). Texans have terrible talent but fight really hard and Lovie can coach them up. I think we're a bottom 5 team though in the league. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

watching NE going toe to toe with GB with the rookie 4th rounder Zappe under center and comparing it to what we just saw earlier today just shows you how wretched and lost the Washington football organization is.

Edited by ananoman
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ananoman said:

watching NE going toe to toe with GB with the rookie 4th rounder Zappe under center and comparing it to what we just saw earlier today just shows you how wretched and lost the Washington football organization is.

Comparing Bellicheck to Rivera is like comparing Gandalf to like...the Washington Wizards mascot lolol

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

That 2011 Redskins jus made me sick...I didn't know who Mike McDaniel was then, but I known now there are 5 different assistant offensive coaches that were at some point on our staff now head coaches elsewhere.

Bruh, Kyle, McVay, LeFluer, and McDaniel were here at the same time...

images (3).jpeg

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1