Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

6 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Wilson is really bad. Missing some easy throws. Pete saw the decline in his play last year and traded him. Enough so he is starting Geno Smith in his place instead. That to me was telling. Good thing we didn't get Wilson. Too much capital Denver gave up for him.  

Yep. So far this season, it looks like 4 out of the 5 QBs traded in the off-season aren’t looking too good (wentz, ryan, Wilson, mayfield). 5th QB is Watson and he’s TBD until he gets on the field 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Can't say I've ever seen a simultaneous catch by two players on the same team. 🤣

Wasn’t paying attention and had to rewind to see what you were talking about 

who gets credit for the catch?? :P 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

I wasn't too hot for Wilson after how bad he looked the first few games back from his finger injury last season, but I thought he got it rolling pretty well to end the season. What happened to him? He's playing like he's had his soul drained out.

4 minutes ago, Switchgear said:

This game.... Did anyone else catch the announcer saying that if the Broncos get a 6 point lead, it will really put pressure on the Colts? I mean, how pathetic can a game get?

6 point lead?? Wouldn’t be surprised if this score doesn’t change the rest of the night