Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

PleaseBlitz

42 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Russia back to using their last missiles on civilians, because they dont have enough to stop the Ukranian military, and are hoping killing some children and elderly will demoralize the Ukraine military and government somehow.

They really dont have a plan b.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

I’m guessing nato and Poland will willingly let that slide, while saying something scary officially

I doubt they actually want to get involved as long as they reasonably believe it’s incompetence

Is there a deescaltion mechanism that russia is likely to use? I don’t know that the Poles are disposed to let it go lightly. 

Just now, MrSilverMaC said:

Is there a deescaltion mechanism that russia is likely to use? I don’t know that the Poles are disposed to let it go lightly. 

They might be when they realize no one wants to help them on it. 

I mean maybe they’ve all been itching for a mistake so they can declare war and attack russia

im guessing it’s the opposite and they’ll say strongly worded things publicly but ultimately nothing actually happens. 

Im sure there will be more sanctions or something 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Poland should send in a squadron of their helicopters with ejection seats. 

I'm pretty sure the Russian KA 52 has ejection seats (this is the counter-rotating blades chopper).  Explosive charges blow the rotor blades off prior to the canopy blowing off and pilot ejection.  No idea if it actually functions and too lazy to google.

20 minutes ago, tshile said:

I’m guessing nato and Poland will willingly let that slide, while saying something scary officially

I doubt they actually want to get involved as long as they reasonably believe it’s incompetence

They'll probably do as you said, but I'll hardly call that incompetence. Even if they are neighbors, you have to wonder what kind of target they were aiming at that landing in Poland...

Or maybe they shot it from Kaliningrad?

Anyway, I wouldn't complain if NATO striked a thing or two to remind them to stay where they are supposed to.