Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES (or E...C) 2022 Free Agency Thread Signed G Andrew Norwell, Obada, Trai Turner...Goodbye Scherff, Kyle Allen, Tim Settle

Riggo-toni

I think you have to go for a MLB on Day 2. There have been some great pick-ups over the years. That second round when you've had a bad year is when you do it. 

Still think the 2nd will be gone with the 1st in a trade for a QB, but this team has gone for need in the draft and so I fully expect a MLB in Rnd 2 otherwise. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Weak MLB class.  Some think the Giants might release Blake Martinez coming off the ACL, maybe Wagner hits the marker.

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 7.09.38 AM.png

They have to do something.  Was perusing their message board and they all agree a ton of their vets will be cut (which would make sense even if they didn't have cap issues with new management coming in).  Bradbury may even be on the chopping block.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2022 at 7:20 AM, mhd24 said:

They have to do something.  Was perusing their message board and they all agree a ton of their vets will be cut (which would make sense even if they didn't have cap issues with new management coming in).  Bradbury may even be on the chopping block.

I don’t know if I’d touch Martinez coming off an ACL. He already wasn’t the most athletic LB to begin with

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 8:59 PM, Redskins 2021 said:

If Brady retires what about going after fournette

I suppose it's an okay idea in a vacuum. This team could use another RB, someone in the Fournette mold. Problem is I doubt he ends up being a good fit for what the team wants vs. what Fournette wants. I suspect Fournette wants to be something of at least a 1A type back, where as the team is looking for a more pure back up to Gibson. And then there's the question of cost. How much do you want to pay for a back-up RB? Seems easier to look to the draft for that type of player

offense (4)

Mitch Trubisky QB 27.4 BUF                   $2,500,000 UFA -
Ronald Jones II RB 24.4 TB                       $1,767,977 UFA

Market Value

Michael Gallup WR 25.8 DAL                       $880,995 UFA Market Value
Tyler Conklin      TE 26.5 MIN                       $685,258 UFA -

defense (4)

Christian Kirksey ILB 29.4 HOU                 $3,000,000 UFA

or

Alex Anzalone       LB 27.3 DET                  $1,750,000 UFA -

Jessie Bates III

S  24.9 CIN                  $1,236,954 UFA Market Value *
Xavier Woods         S 26.5 MIN                  $1,750,000 UFA Market Value

or

Nik Needham        DB 25.2 MIA                    $850,000 RFA -

Chandon Sullivan CB 25.4 GB                   $2,133,000 UFA
Donte Jackson      CB 26.2 CAR                 $1,203,131 UFA

(both)

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

• Riggo-toni changed the title to The Official ES (or E...C) 2022 Free Agency Thread