Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Bob Saget

spjunkies

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Do you guys remember when you found out that he was a foul mouthed comic and not close to the guy that played Danny Tanner and hosted America's Funniest Home Videos?

RIP to a hilarious comedian.  

There are basically 2 groups of people affected by this news. One group who knows him as this nerdy, generic  personality from Full House and America Home Video and the other group who has seen his stand up. Unfortunately, like most comics there is a dark side that drives that humor and it looks like it got the best of him.  RIP

Edited by mojo

7 minutes ago, mojo said:

There are basically 2 groups of people affected by this news. One group who knows him as this nerdy, generic  personality from Full House and America Home Video and the other group who has seen his stand up. Unfortunately, like most comics there is a dark side that drives that humor and it looks like it got the best of him.  RIP

...one more group: Peeps ~the same age or older.  Not easy Hurts to see this, star or not. 

Edited by EmirOfShmo

On 1/9/2022 at 9:40 PM, mojo said:

Hmmm.  I think TMZ reported that the police think it was a heartattack.  He was found in position consistent with a sudden medical emergency. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Hmmm.  I think TMZ reported that the police think it was a heartattack.  He was found in position consistent with a sudden medical emergency. 

Yeah. I think the point is he lived a rough life. Just because he didn’t die by overdosing doesn’t mean drugs didn’t set him up to die if something like a heart attack at 65

watching some videos he was clearly unhealthy. I forgot just how much weight he put on. People say it was unexpected but… maybe my understanding of how he lived is inaccurate and I fell for a bit, but I’m surprised he didn’t die of an outright OD sooner. 

65 isn’t bad for someone that supposedly lived the way he did. Sucks he’s gone. 

• 5 weeks later...