Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

This team is absolutely pathetic. Every part of it.

Again.

I'm laughing, but I'm disgusted.

Many believe this team can be built into a winner despite Snyder. I don't. Snyder is the kiss of death. Will the next owner make us a winner? No way to know. But I can tell you that as long as Snyder runs this team the karma attached to us is going to keep us as a bottom feeder that overachieves for a portion of the season to screw our draft position. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SemperFi Skins said:

This is embarrassing to the sport… heads need to roll. Nothing off the table. We aren’t winning with anyone on this team including the coaches. 

Rivera ain’t it folks. 

He's just the HC, its the OC and especially the DC thats the problem. 

Why some believe DelTaco is some sort of defensive mastermind is beyond me. The guy blows dog, he sucks and he knows it, he was just lucky enough to coddle RR's sack to get him a job here. 

There's enough talent on the line at least to be much better than this, but the LBers are slow and playing reactive catch-up the whole game; they stand flat-footed next to a WR, wait for him to catch the ball, THEN try to tackle him, they don't bother trying to get in the passing lanes at all. 

For all of you complaining about the commentators, what are they supposed to do in a game that was already over before the 1st quarter ended? You got a team that's going to the playoffs and trying to make its case for best in the NFC, and on the other side you got the Make A Wish Foundation team that got spotted a TD so they can feel good about themselves when they stop for pizza and ice cream on the drive home.

Of course they'd slobber over the Cowboys. They slobbered over Heinicke last year. The game of the week crew doesn't have time for pity parties.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

He “loves” everything, he even said he “loves Dyami Brown” earlier, WTF has he been smoking nobody loves Dyami Brown … nobody

That was our one, singular big play. He's paid to find some infinitesimal, thing, to praise about a team that is getting the life kicked the **** out of them.  

Just now, NickyJ said:

For all of you complaining about the commentators, what are they supposed to do in a game that was already over before the 1st quarter started? You got a team that's going to the playoffs and trying to make its case for best in the NFC, and on the other side you got the Make A Wish Foundation team that got spotted a TD so they can feel good about themselves when they stop for pizza and ice cream on the drive home.

Of course they'd slobber over the Cowboys. They slobbered over Heinicke last year. The game of the week crew doesn't have time for pity parties.

Yea, but they always slobber over the cowboys…