Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

1 minute ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

The result was inevitable, what’s disappointing is what appears to be the spineless nature of it

I agree.  On defense, we are running a basic defense.  Evern Chris Collinsworth can see it and said it, lol.  Del Rio has done this the last 3 weeks and the result has been the same.  Almost entirely a 4 man rush and zone coverage.  Three teams have exploited it.  It is a safe and easy defense with the season on the line.  Very definition of spineless in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fred Jones said:

It is too easy - defense looks lost

I go back to, why the hell did this team win any games.  Yeah, average to below average for another year.

Can't be too hard on the team considering we have sooooo many missing parts.  Chase Young, Holcomb, Jamin and Collins plus many more.  Limited depth and very few athletes = blowout

i understand these BS Covid protocols are set but come on, these guys are supposed to be professionals!  what the heck is up with this team!!!! year in year out, same crap!  no heart at all!  i just want a defense that plays with an attitude.  a defense that's headhunting!  a defense that puts fear in the offense!  we will never see this ever.  at least not in my lifetime!  i just wish we still had charles mann, dexter manley, wilber marshall, darrell green, wrecking havoc on dallas!  i really miss those days!!!!