Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

Just now, skins4eva said:

What kind of playcalling is this?  I just don't understand the infatuation with Scott Turner.  I just dont.  4th and 3 and hes got no immediate read????

Yeah that was a terrible play call by Turner.  In his defense the first INT was on Heinicke. But that play was just stupid. You know Dallas is bringing the house.  

• Like 1

Parsons is everything Chase Young should be.  If Chase has any kind of true desire to be great, then this past no-show of a season on his part, coupled with Parsons now being the unquestioned defensive darling of the NFC East, should light an absolute fire in this kid.  

i know it's spitting into the wind, but this consistent whining about multiple cases of 'unfairness' is a dumb and ugly look fwiw

and now there went that turnover for a dallas td  so i'd say focus on how despite recent illusions we remain as full of issues as i have noted all year and before...now what i want more than anything is for somehow the team plays the rest of the game in a way to make this post look premature

ooops again....there goes th

• Like 1