Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Tampa Tom vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke: The Rematch

TK

And I don't wanna hear any ****ing bull**** this week from the media about how Tampa lost this game.  

Tampa got slapped right in the mouth today.  We dominated this game from the jump in the time of possession department and shoved it right down their throat at the very end.  The WFT exorcised the will to win today, make no mistake.  

And all ****ing week we're gonna have to hear about Tampa and Brady and what they're gonna do next.  No ones gonna give us our propers.

• Like 9
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

To say I’m shocked in an understatement…they kick the crap out of Tom Brady Bell to bell….complete domination made me feel like the past 

But I still hate this stupid name I’ll never forgive them for changing it, however after a performance like that you can’t help but celebrate so HTTR 

I’m happy for Heinicke man, I’m not a supporter of his as the long term answer or anything, but I’m not a “hater” either despite what some would think. He earned this one and played on another level today compared to lately, he’s having fun out there and it can make the games watchable at least 

• Like 10
  • Thumb up 1

props to RR and staff for having this team ready after the bye, but having them ready to go against TB/TB12. Offense and defense were clicking and balling for the most point all game. STs was huge with the new kicker and we executed on all levels. that last offensive drive was a masterclass. 

great total, team win. Loss of Chase sucks but i love how we went deep on the o-line and kep throwing bodies in there in Toohiil, Toney and William-Smith.

its been an ugly season so i dont have any complaints, just enjoying this one.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

And I don't wanna hear any ****ing bull**** this week from the media about how Tampa lost this game.  

Tampa got slapped right in the mouth today.  We dominated this game from the jump in the time of possession department and shoved it right down their throat at the very end.  The WFT exorcised the will to win today, make no mistake.  

And all ****ing week we're gonna have to hear about Tampa and Brady and what they're gonna do next.  No ones gonna give us our propers.

While I agree for the most part, those two early INTs were not something normal for Tom and the team. Unforced errors helped, but unlike normal we didn't wilt when things started getting dicey.

• Like 2