Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood

TK
Message added by TK,

1884639388_ScreenShot2021-10-24at4_13_23PM.thumb.png.081982b60afe782d64205ceda7ecf248.png

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

That's not a good reason to not make the change. Need to give him a chance. It's clear Taylor is not the guy. Give someone else a chance. 

The problem is we keep thinking the next guy will help us win. But we’ve start something like 20 different qbs and still had no success. 

1 minute ago, skins4eva said:

I’m telling you—with the exception of the o-line coach, the coaching on this team is bottom tier. Not a single one of these coaches has these guys playing hard or doing the little things correctly. I’ve seen enough of Rivera at this point. He is at best a totally mediocre coach. At worst, he’s really bad. 

I have to agree, I like Ron but he and his staff are failing miserably.  Its not about the wins and losses its the fact we are borderline embarrassing with the mistakes we continue to make.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, cougs said:

The problem with this is he has no weapons. He has Terry but no one else. Don’t get me wrong he is a middle of the line qb but a good qb would not be helping this team either. The offense does not have the tools to be good. 

If Matt Stafford was the QB here this team would be at least 5-2.

Yes, THATS how much a too 10 QB matters.  

• Like 7

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I keep seeing this “middle” talk, perhaps middle of the pack among backup QBs.  

I also keep seeing the narrative that the D is so bad, not even a good QB would make a difference.  Which I get it, generally speaking - the defense is the more disappointing unit for sure.  But you have to score in this league and we don’t do much of that with Heineke in general.  

I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to Fitzpatrick's hipster Stormcloak lookin ass coming back.

Kill me now.

• Haha 1