Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood

TK
Message added by TK,

1884639388_ScreenShot2021-10-24at4_13_23PM.thumb.png.081982b60afe782d64205ceda7ecf248.png

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think I'm over the Riverboat Ron experiment. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter, because we are a festering **** pile of an organization 

I agree. This is bad team but it’s made worse by horrific coaching on both sides of the ball. And it’s the little things as well as the big things. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

And now we’re in known passing situations, so things are going to deteriorate quickly.

I am not a Scott Turner hater, but I put an enormous amount of blame on him today for calling a complete crap game.

It was like he fell in love with Gibson snd couldn’t get off of him. 

He’s desperate to have his own CmC here.

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

Bold of you to assume this team can beat anyone with how wildly inconsistent and underperforming they are.

I spent a lot of time watching Darnold in the off season, I don’t think I am being that bold. 😀

A decimated Giants team almost shut him out, the Eagles had no problem with them either, granted I don’t know if Darnold will still be their QB then 

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

This doesn’t even make sense though, if Heinicke doesn’t fail to score the diving TD then Rodgers isn’t backed up on his own 1 and that subsequent drive where McLauren dropped the TD in the corner doesn’t happen. You can’t have both those drives in this hypothetical perfect game lol

I think the defense could have stopped him even if he wasn't backed up at the 1. In the game, leading or within 1 possession? I think a lot of our guys would be a lot less gassed if they had the game in reach.