Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

8 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Heinicke, man. I don’t want to hear a single poster here naysay the guy again for any reason. Im completely serious.

A UDFA from ODU is more valuable than anyone on the D and everyone on the O sans McLaurin.

😬 

to be fair he shouldn’t have been asked to throw there probably but I appreciate trying to end the game the way you (potentially) won it

he still impressed the hell out of me tonight (not that I specifically matter) so I’m gonna STFU about him until he gives me something else to worry about.

• Like 1

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

😬 

to be fair he shouldn’t have been asked to throw there probably but I appreciate trying to end the game the way you (potentially) won it

he still impressed the hell out of me tonight (not that I specifically matter) so I’m gonna STFU about him until he gives me something else to worry about.

As you should. He shouldn’t have thrown there and that was legitimately an outstanding defensive play. 

Just now, purbeast said:

YEAH LETS THROW THE BALL WHEN WE'RE WINNING AND HAVE A COUPLE MINUTES LEFT.

GOOD PLAY CALLING SCOTT TURNER.

If you run in 2nd and 7, got 3, and put yourself in a known 3.rd down passing sit-up, the defense has an advantage.

I don’t mind throwing in that situation. But the outcome is unfortunate.