Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

5 minutes ago, dyst said:

Can we laugh at the people who think others over react?

I always do in the GameDay thread.

Just venting.

But this really is disturbing to watch.

We needed to dominate this game because if we lose well be 0-3 after next week then it's really over and that sucks to be out so early after making the playoffs last year. 

• Like 1

Just now, redskinss said:

I always do in the GameDay thread.

Just venting.

But this really is disturbing to watch.

We needed to dominate this game because if we lose well be 0-3 after next week then it's really over and that sucks to be out so early after making the playoffs last year. 

Yeah there is 0 chance we beat Buffalo

• Like 1

Chase Young is still young and learning technique, but tonight moreso than I have seen in other games, he seems like he is sufferning a bit from the Ryan Kerrigan syndrome where he only has the 1 speed move around the corner.  The problem with trying that every time is that if the middle of the D-line doesn't push the QB backwards, then you as a DE are just running yourself right out of the play.

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, NNT said:

Is our defensive scheme to apply no pressure and not cover receivers? If so we’re playing pretty well. 

Sure seems like it. Plus, on one of those rare occasions our DBs are actually close enough to their WRs, be sure to hold them.

2 minutes ago, Rhazaghul said:

Thank you.  I have noticed the same thing.  Our defensive line is always engaged and mostly 1 on 1.  It is like they seek out contact with the offensive line.

It’s like in some of the prequel Star Wars fights where the lightsaber choreography wasn’t done in a way to make it look like one guy was going for the other guys body only to be intercepted…it instead looked like they were intentionally batting each other’s blades in the air like a game of science fantasy pattycake…

that’s what our DL looks like it’s doing with their OL. lol

• Like 1