Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Just now, Reaper Skins said:

4th Quarter.  No holds called on Giants o line yet

thus the only explanation has to be the most popular sports league in the US is purposely cheating against one of its worst franchises and its most comically inept team because…they hate them? They hate their name that they changed? They hate the owner that they protected when they had a chance to remove him? 

imagine the mental gymnastics it takes for this logic to make sense 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Need a TD.

At some point the D is going to have to shut down the Giants and force a punt.

Let's hope the end of that drive put a fine point on what needs to be done. Enough playing soft zone and waiting for the front four to do their jobs. It's not going to happen tonight. 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Need a TD.

At some point the D is going to have to shut down the Giants and force a punt.

I don't think they can.  They haven't proved it yet this young season.  Last week they were damn near franchise historic in giving up 3rd downs.  Tonight pretty much the same thing.  They can not stop even an average offense it seems.

We should really be cooling off our expectations on Henicke going forward as a starting QB.  He gives the offense some life and  will make some dazzling plays due to his mobility, but he also definitely has that Rex Grossman trait of "I hope you get open when I let go of this ball" in him.   I also still don't get how we have guys like McLaurin and Brown, Cam Sims etc etc....but we just never see them running down the sidelines 1 on 1, like you see happen with every other single offense.  What is it about our playbook or design or what where we just never end up with those clean easy open WR's where it just takes a nice easy pass over the top for a TD.