Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Just now, Springfield said:

Well I mean the Giants might win the East. Let’s see how the do next week against a real weak opponent in (checks notes) the Bills…

Please just accept we’re extremely overrated.  We looked good last year because we played garbage teams and even then needed the Eagles to throw a game to win the East.

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Rivera won’t be around to change. Dan’s not going to keep him after this season.

We’ve had this conversation, do not quote me again on this topic lol. You’re fixated on this one thing it’s almost comical. you must average ten posts a week containing this general sentiment, in almost the same words. There’s nothing that could happen on the field this year that could lead to Rivera getting fired, unless he retires. 

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

This defense is extremely disappointing. The penalty was a weak call but technically still a penalty. But that wasn’t the issue with the drive. Our defense is over aggressive, undisciplined and takes awful angles. Our linebackers aren’t involved.

I don’t see any aggressiveness in our defense. I think it’s entirely passive and slow. Linebackers are invisible and are asked to basically stop big plays but are never asked to attach down hill. Secondary just stays in a cover 2 shell and we let teams march right down the field. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

If things ultimately don't work out for Ron I think we'll look back on his coaching hires as his downfall.

Also, he SHOULD have kept Trent Wiliams...but thats just my opinion.

Trent wanted out.   And I’m not sure anyone can blame him. 

the opening of this game is disappointing considering how we opened last week. the lack of execution, the lack of fire and tenacity. we got popped in the mouth early again. **** a FG here, i the defense to show up and get a 3 and out so the offense can act like they know wtf they're doing

1 minute ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Yeah I was about to say, don't deviate from the point.  Still, you put it in parentheses.  It's one game, in his sophomore season.  He just put pressure on the guy, hit him good and you wanna s*** on him.  Okay.

I don’t want to **** on him at all, I want him to continue to grow into the generational player we all want him to be. He’s not yet.