Extremeskins

What are you eating right now?

Spaceman Spiff

On 6/12/2023 at 7:49 AM, Thinking Skins said:

My new hyperfocus is celery Cereal. 

Straight celery and milk is a hit. 

Throw in banana and it's 🔥

Celery and raisins and banana is even better

Celery and apple doesn't hit quite right but it's a nice change up.

Definitely an adult cereal. But the banana and raisins gave more of a raisin bran feel. Still want to try other fruits like strawberries and dried vs fresh vs frozen. But it's the crunch I love. That's the base of any cereal.

So today's lunch is the celery cereal with banana, raisins, kiwi, avocado and pineapple. It's a great blend. The kiwi, avocado and pineapple came in a frozen pack and my hand blender did a good job on them. Actually I blended too well. This was actually a smoothie and not cereal. No crunch at all. I still ate it but no chewing. 

• 2 weeks later...

So this is 2 days in a row now where I've been back in the office and I've had my celery cereal there. In fact I've had two bowls. One for lunch, and one for a second lunch later in the day. It fills me up so well, but it also helps me from stopping and grabbing a snack on the way home (like say a burger or a bag of chips). Best thing is I can make this with no microwave or heater so it's all fresh out of the fridge or grocery. And I'm my smallest since I got married. It's cool because it's so simple.

I got some weird looks today from some guys making coffee but it's not like it's fish. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1