What are you eating right now?

Spaceman Spiff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 9:31 PM, skinsmarydu said:

Some stuff. 

20211119_211608.jpg

Is that gyro meat, pita, feta and spanikopita?  Looks good, although maybe some cucumber/tomato/onion with the gyro.  Where'd you get the gyro meat?  That looks better than the processed mealy flat slices you can sometimes get in a store.  That looks more like the chunks they cut off a spinner at a Greek diner.

7 hours ago, China said:

Is that gyro meat, pita, feta and spanikopita?  Looks good, although maybe some cucumber/tomato/onion with the gyro.  Where'd you get the gyro meat?  That looks better than the processed mealy flat slices you can sometimes get in a store.  That looks more like the chunks they cut off a spinner at a Greek diner. 

It's from the Greek diner where I work now.   We have really good food. 

Bought Grape Nuts cereal to have for breakfasts.  We used to have it in our house as a kid. And I think I've finally realized, after all these years, why in the world they call it "Grape Nuts."  It's because the little nuggets of cereal look like grape seeds. Right?

4 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Bought Grape Nuts cereal to have for breakfasts.  We used to have it in our house as a kid. And I think I've finally realized, after all these years, why in the world they call it "Grape Nuts."  It's because the little nuggets of cereal look like grape seeds. Right?

Grape Nuts?

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'll take all peppers, too...peps, japs...anything but ketchup.  It's only good for fries. 

I only put ketchup on my chick-fil-a sandwiches and hamburgers.  I dip my fries in hot sauce or mustard.  I actually had my wife chop up jalepenos the other night and put it in my ground beef for burgers.  Wish I had an onion for that too.  Maybe next time :cheers:

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 1